7

Third Person's POV.

"Brother, that girl," the second prince replied to his brother, "I think she is our sister." The first prince is taken aback and looks at Xiona before returning his gaze to his younger sibling.

"I can't tell if she's a Dufouo based on her appearance. Did you accidentally hit your head on the way to that town just to see if that kid was our sister?" The first imperial prince exudes a terrible aura that both embarrasses and terrifies his younger brother.

The second imperial prince, Beckon, gazed down at the ground. "I'm sorry, brother, I made a mistake..." He bites his lower lip.

"Hey!" Both of them looked at Xiona. "So your name is Beckon? Sounds like bacon to me." Beckon gritted his teeth because of her disrespectful remark.

Beckon was ready to tell his brother that he wanted to fight the young girl when he abruptly stopped and all of his fury vanished when he noticed his brother's astonished expression.

"Beckon, capture that girl," he said. "We'll take her to the Emperor."

Beckon smirked and fixed his gaze on Xiona. "As you desire."

Beckon's Embers Spear assault was immediately countered by Xiona. The fire spear he hurled at Xiona was easily reversed and is now heading back at him.

"This guy possesses a fire attribute. It's a stereotypical power for an emperor's child to have, but it'd be a powerful one if he knew how to effectively manage and grow its strength," Xiona thought.

The two brothers dodged the reversed attack and ran full speed in her direction. She remained in her position and only dodged the first prince's sword, while the second prince's attacks were futile to her because fire had no effect on her at all.

After a few minutes of dodging and reversing their attacks, the two brothers are breathing heavily and scowling at her.

Xiona approaches them with a frown on her face. "Hindi ako makapaniwala, 'yon na 'yon? Ni hindi man lang ako umalis sa kinatatayuan ko kanina." She focused her attention on Beckon. "I thought you said I was a lowlife, so why do you keep calling me your sister?" Then she approaches the first prince. "You're a competent swordsman with the potential to become a great swordmaster one day, so why are you holding back?"

"Kung ikaw talaga ang kapatid namin na matagal na naming hinihintay, hindi kami patatawarin ng emperor kapag inuwi ka namin ng kahit may isang gasgas sa katawan mo," sagot ng prinsipe.

"Anong pangalan mo?" tanong ni Xiona.

"Morbven."

"The first imperial prince, Morbven." Xiona snatched his collar and smacked him across the face, leaving a bruise on his cheek and blood on the side of his lips. "Kahit ako pa ang kapatid ng hinahanap n'yo, wala kang karapatan na magpigil ng lakas kung ako ang kakalabanin mo. Kasi alam mo, kung nilabanan ko kayo ng seryoso at pinipigilan n'yo ng ganon ang lakas n'yo...," lumapit siya sa tenga nito, "baka hinahanap na ng mga kawal at knight ng imperyo ang bangkay n'yo ngayon." She blew air in his face, and the first prince's body fell to the ground after a few seconds. Air Slumber is Xiona's ability to convert oxygen in her body into an airlike sleeping gas that can allow someone to fall into deep slumber depending on how much they exhale.

Beckon was taken aback when he saw his older brother laying on the ground. When he's in that state, Xiona striked his neck with the opposite side of her thumb, a technique known as knifehand strike.

"Oops, mukhang napalakas ata." Xiona felt guilty so she got a thick blanket in her spatial inventory. It's like a portal storage where she puts her items without limits. When she got the blanket, she placed it on the ground, then placed the first imperial prince on top of the blanket and then rolled him like sushi. She also did that to the second imperial prince. "Siguro naman may magaling na tracker ang imperyo kaya mahahanap naman siguro 'tong dalawa. Sa ngayon, ang dapat kong gawin ay..." Minanipula niya ang paligid at sinigurong walang ebidensya na maiiwan na magdidiin sa kaniya kung sakali man na mahanap 'yong dalawa. Pwede siyang ipapatay ng emperor kapag nalaman nito ang ginawa niya sa dalawang anak.