0

She was born in the world where you can see supernatural beings but was raised in the world where ordinary humans and technology belong.

Xiona was raised in the human world by her archmage-empress grandmother and an emperor grandfather. She trained so hard that she got used to it and trained with her grandmother and grandfather's guidance.

Xiona is well aware of her out-of-the-ordinary existence. She was aware that she was not an ordinary person like the rest of the world. She secretly uses her incredible power, which she received as a gift from God, to aid those in need.

Her power was so tremendous that she became unbeatable. After her grandparents saw the power she held, they decided to send her back to the place where she was born, but of course, she declined.

"Ma, you know I cannot go back there," she said in a neutral tone.

"I know the school year is still ongoing and your schedule is hectic, but please, going back there was not a bad idea. You can still come back here anytime you want." Xiona thinks her grandmother has a point. She is still a newborn baby the last she was there, but the thing is, being an archi student requires a lot of time. Her plates alone were already time-consuming, she still has a thesis and other works to do. "I'm sure your family there misses you so much. Maybe this is the time for you to visit them?" Xiona was surprised. This is the first time her grandmother told her to visit her family. It's been 19 years.

"Family, huh..." She continues working on her plate. Xiona is well-versed about her parents. Her father, like her grandpa, is an emperor, and her mother, unsurprisingly, is the empress. She has two older brothers that she wants to meet. "Okay, I'll make time to go there. Hopefully, they won't execute me like the others who introduced themselves as me." Her family is very well-known, that's why people around them knew that the first princess was sent by God to the human world not knowing the reason why. Greedy people take that advantage to introduce random girls like her age as the first imperial princess, and all of them were executed because of making a fool of the greatest imperial family.

"Of course they won't do that to you, you're their real daughter," her grandmother said. Sounds like full of confidence. "I'm really happy. After so many years you will finally meet your parents and brothers." There's a big smile on her face that makes Xiona smile too. It's good to see that her grandmother is happy.

"Well, if your reaction is like this, who am I to refuse? I've always wanted to make my family happy. Anything for you all." She hugged her grandmother and when she rested her chin on her grandma's shoulder, the smile on her face disappeared.

Xiona understands that her grandmother believes the family she's referring to is the one she has in this world and the otherworld, but that isn't the case.

Because the only family that she acknowledged as her own is the Quijano Family. The family that she has now in this world.

************************************

A/N:

This isn't an English story, by the way. I'm just practicing to see whether I can write fluently in English. Please correct me as nicely as possible if my grammar is incorrect or if I misuse a word. Thank you so much for everything.