The Begining

"Bye mom I'm off to school"
Alex: Bye B. Behave today

Yooo, I'm Bianca. I'm 15 and is very smart for my age. I do a lot of sports as well. And yes, my mom is the Alexandra Crane-Jones. I love going to the studio with my mom and aunts. One day I'm going to have a music career. But I have been wondering lately why everyone seem like they have so many secretes and won't tell me anything about the past.

Anyway back to my morning.
Bianca POV:
After walking out the door this morning I hop in the car where Davis,Jayden,and Andrew(drew) awaits me.
Me: yooo
Davis: Wassup B
Drew: Wassup
Jayden: i just love hearing her say "yooo"
We all laugh and they all agree. Now we are off to school. We all get a text in the family gc saying we are to go to the label  after school.
I was excited cause I love going to the label. I mostly just go and talk to Ms. C. She is the head of the label which is so cool.

Me: ok so guys I have been thinking. Has any of your parents ever talk about the past. Like before we were born?
Davis: not really. I mean there are their old interviews and music. That's all I know.
Me: i wonder why they don't talk about the past. Imma ask today at the label. If they don't tell me imma find out myself.
Drew: I've been wondering too.
Jayden: let's make it a group thing. We will find out together.

We then arrive at school. Davis walks me to my first class like he always do. He hugs me and I go into the classroom. Everyone in the class only cares about who my family is. "Hey Bianca, can we have a sneak peak of take 3 new album" a girl from the back of the room said. I said " I don't know nothing myself ....yet". They all just ask about Take 3 and Noah Brooks and Angel Rivera. Except for this one person. His name is Braxton. He is one of those dope SoundCloud rappers. We have every class together.
Braxton: top of the morning to ya
Me: hey Brax
Braxton: hey Biaaaaaaaaanca

He sings my name out every time I see him. Shortly afterwards our teacher Mr. Avery walks in "Good morning class" he says. The whole class says "GOOD MORNING MR. AVERY"

Davis POV
My class starts and I'm sitting beside this girl I like named Jessica. She is so pretty and smart and athletic. Did I mention pretty. Anyway after our first two classes end we go to lunch. We all sit together and also our crushes or besties. I have to keep an eye out for that Braxton kid. He likes my lil sis Bianca. Ion think I like that.

AFTER SCHOOL

Bianca POV:
We leave school got some chick-fil-a and headed to the label. We walk in to everyone saying hey,hello,hi,wassup and more. We make our way to the studio where we find all our moms.
Me: yoooo
Everyon: hey my favorite B
That's what the call me. Anyway we watch them record a new track and their vocals are fireeee. So now it's time to ask the question.

Me: hey everyone me and the boys kinda got a question.
Alex: ok well we got to tell you all something as well.
Drew: you guys first
Simone: ok we have to get all of your dads on the phone really quickly.

I started to ask myself what do they have planned ?What are they up to ?Should I be scared ? After my dad (Derek), my uncle angel and my uncle Noah answered the phone our moms told us some big news......

(How Bianca looks is in the media)