"I can't possibly think you could beat me under these circumstances"  Khun said. "I didn't think you would challenge me again... I'm not sure if you are reckless or stubborn. Well, all I want to know is Bam's and Charlotte's pasts anyway. Plus, we've got way more Dallars since we won both rounds one and two.

Do you have some kind of plan to win?"

"......" Rachel's expression turned dark.

She had lost twice towards Khun and not only that, she had to face the sharp words from Hoaqin and White who mocked and underestimated her again and again.

"I'm not stupid so quiet acting innocent" she retorted. "You know very well...this match..this game is totally unfavorable to Charlotte."

If they didn't multiply all the Dallars that they have earned, Viole's Team had earned 125 Dallars while White only had 22 Dallars. At first, the game looked favorable towards Charlotte's side considering the amount of their Dallars but in the middle of the game, anything could happen. There were also the chances for White to turn the table. 

Prince shouted and yelled. The submarine descended when Poro Poe said so.

The louder Prince screamed for his life, the happier White looked like. His cry sounded like a song in his ears. He can't seem to hide his smile anymore and Charlotte didn't find it surprising at all.

'After all, he is someone merciless to sacrifice everyone else for his own goal' Charlotte thought.

"Gee....poor little boy" White said. "That kid is calling for you desperately."

"The submarine is descending below the one hundred mark!" Poro Poe said. "I will start the counter!"

"You should go and save him" White advised to Charlotte which Charlotte didn't need. "He'll die if you don't hurry. Or should I just go down and end this myself?"

Charlotte crossed her arms and glared at White.

"Rest assured, I have my own plans. You don't have to be meddlesome."

If the person before her was Hoaqin the little boy, then he might be offended. But as he grew up, his temper was getting better.

95

85

'She is right. This game requires you make cold-hearted choices about your companions' lives' Khun thought while looking at Rachel and disguised his worry. 'Charlotte is in disadvantage since she cares for the others a lot before herself.'

65

'There is a limit to the number of the Dallars that she can use at one time to save them. If this goes wrong, everyone could end up dying because she tried to save one person.'

60

'Don't rush your Dallars, Charlotte!'

55

'We have to wait until we reached the limit.'

50

"AAAHHHH! HELP ME NOX!!!"

'If you go down too quickly, our defeat is set!!' 

40

35

30

Charlotte glanced at the submarine that was rolling down on the spiral pipe. She has been shutting her fan and tapped it to her left palm while waiting and waiting patiently. She patiently waited for the right time and did not show any worry.