Charlotte was a bit surprised when she heard that. She lowered her head, shut her fan and then turned her head to look at Poro Poe.

Khun thought that he had seen it wrong, for he thought that he saw Charlotte's ears had gone red. Her ears were covered with her brown hair and it wasn't really clear so he concluded that he had seen it wrong.

"....When I descend later......." Charlotte began to say what she felt should add. "I might descend  slower.....so...you have to react quickly when I ask you to open to submarine, alright?"

Khun, "Alright."

Both of the slayer candidates walked to the upper part of the shinsu tent.

"Are you sure that Charlotte will be able to handle him?" Boro asked Bam while watching the enemies meeting with each other. "He isn't someone ordinary."

"And so as my sister" Bam coolly replied.

But unlike how cool he was at outside, in inside, he was extremely worried of his sister's safety.

Daniel who was now on Bam's side looked at his stomach. His stomach was stabbed with White's sword and he was badly wounded.

But with a little trick from the brown haired girl, their wounds had completely healed without leaving a scar. It was as if they were never hurt from the beginning. They were quickly healed and on the process, surprisingly, neither of them feel pain at all.

'Will that girl be able to win against Hoaqin?' He silently wondered.

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Upper Shinsu Tent

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

The upper shinsu tent was colored with two colors, red and blue where Charlotte stood on the blue one while White stood on the red one. The shinsu upper tent was above the central pipe.

"Jue Viole Grace sends me a young girl as an opponent" he said towards Charlotte. "Is he scared or mad?"

Charlotte frowned when she heard that.

'No one is allowed to slander my brother!'

"I think we should make it clear" Charlotte said towards White. "I come here voluntarily because I don't think my brother should be wasting his breath, time and power to fight with you."

"Then do you think you could defeat me on your own?"

"Of course" she answered confidently, without hesitation.

The first hostage was Prince as he was dragged forcibly to enter the submarine and locked inside. He was struggling to save himself and shouted in frustration and fear.

'Wait for me a bit' Charlotte thought as she looked at the submarine where Prince was locked in. 'I will get you out of there.'

Meanwhile, Khun Aguero Agnes volunteered to go to the submarine of choices, so as Rachel. Although White didn't really believe in her, he had no other choice as she was the only person who was willing.

"We meet again, Rachel" Khun said towards Rachel who coldly replied, "Cut the crap... and get in."

"Ahh fine" he responded lightly before adding, "Need some help getting in? Your legs must hurt."

"Nope." She responded with an irk mark.

The two of them entered the submarine where Rachel entered it first, followed by Khun. The two of them found a table in the middle between the two chairs which were prepared for them.