Chapter 24: A (not so) Refreshing Trip!

Comenzar desde el principio

"Quick question, what's your blood type?" Hikaru asked.

"Red. Blood type doesn't mean shit when you're dead." Setsuko said, the darkness spreading from her and making the twins back away.

"Yeah, we'll just wait outside." The twins said before sliding out of her room and closing the door behind them.

Setsuko pushed herself up and out of the bed as she dragged her feet to her dresser and grabbed some clothes to change into. After she got ready, she opened her door to see the twins crouching in the hallway, struggling to put a bucket of water on top of her door.

"That wasn't meant for me, was it?" She asked, narrowing her eyes slightly.

The twins glanced at each other, "No..."

"Just clean it up before you leave. I'm getting some breakfast." Setsuko said heading to the dining room and leaving the twins behind.

"Itsu-chan! You decided to come with us!" A voice called and Setsuko was suddenly tackled by Honey, the smaller teen wrapping his arms around her as he clung close.

Setsuko sighed, "No, I came down to get food. I don't know about you guys but I actually have things to do this summer so I can't just go to Karuizawa to have fun."

"What do you have that's more important than messing with Haruhi?" Hikaru asked, walking down the grand staircase with his twin by his side.

"Things that are none of your business." Setsuko scoffed. "And I don't mess with Haruhi. Listen, you guys go ahead, but I'm staying here."

"No you're not!" A new voice said, and Setsuko looked towards the doorway to the dining hall to see Kuwata standing them with a smile on his face.

"What are you taking about?"

"A lot's happened these past few months, and you've been looking real worn out recently. You deserve a break so go to Karuizawa with your friends! Your bags are already being packed!"

"What?! But what about morning training, concerts- what about-"

Kuwata shook his head and cut her off, "Suoh told me everything. Now go save your poor friend from forced servitude!"

"You know that's not what happened!"

"Alright men, now lets go get Kyoya and save Haruhi!" Tamaki shouted, and with that Setsuko was once again grabbed by the twins and dragged outside, where a helicopter was waiting for them on the lawn.

And that was how Setsuko found herself sitting in a helicopter, hovering over a bed and breakfast, with Tamaki screaming into a speaker.

"Haruhi!!! Despair not! Daddy's come to save you!"

From where she was inside the helicopter, Setsuko could see the look of dread on Haruhi's face. I'm so sorry.

***

It didn't take long before the helicopter had landed and they were all standing inside, face to face with the owner of the bed and breakfast that Haruhi was helping at- Pension Misuzu.

"Oh my! What dashing young men you are! These hunks must belong to Haruhi!" The owner- Sonoda Misuzu- gushed. "Why don't you call me Misuzu-chi!"

"He's an old friend of Ranka's. They used to work together at the same shop years ago." Kyoya said.

"Well naturally you would know." Tamaki said, obviously annoyed.

"Kill me." Haruhi groaned. "You know, when I told you about my summer senpai, I really thought you wouldn't tell anyone." She said, looking at Setsuko.