Chapter 9: A Plan for Idiots, by an Idiot!

It was finally the day of the physical exam and Setsuko found herself walking with the rest of the second years towards the clinic. Tamaki was walking a few steps in front of her and Kyoya anxiously muttering to himself, most likely about the plan they had come up with yesterday.

"I'm curious." Setsuko started, glancing up at Kyoya, "Why didn't you tell Tamaki or Haruhi about the private clinics? You're really gonna let Tamaki go through with that plan of his?"

Kyoya looked down at Setsuko before looking ahead at Tamaki, a chilling smile on his face.

Setsuko shivered, honestly, she preferred Kyoya saying something like he was planning on murdering Tamaki instead of flat out not answering her. She shook her head to try to get rid of the chills and looked forwards, watching as the doors opened to reveal a long line of doctors and nurses waiting for them. Seeing so many of them was extremely daunting.

"Come on in." They all said together.

Let's just get this over with. Setsuko thought as she stepped inside. Though before she could head off to the private rooms, she felt a hand on her shoulder and looked over to see Kyoya holding her back.

"Since you know about the private rooms, I must request that you take Haruhi there if this plan is to fail."

"Yeah, got it." She said with a sigh. 'If' he said, there was no way this plan was going to to through, and she hoped it wouldn't.

A small way in front of them, there was a crowd of girls, and not so subtle were Honey and Mori wearing doctors' outfits.

"Honey-senpai? Mori-senpai?" A familiar voice asked, and Setsuko saw Haruhi not too far from her. She, along with Kyoya walked up to the brunette.

"They're so obvious." Setsuko muttered.

"Those two are here to deal with things in case something happens." Kyoya said.

"But why are they in doctor disguises?"

"For the mood, I assume." Setsuko sighed. "Knowing Tamaki, he probably wanted this to feel more like a real espionage mission or something."

"Yeah, that sounds like him." Haruhi sighed.

"Wow Miss Shiramane, you've lost two whole kilos since last year!" A nearby doctor exclaimed getting Setsuko's attention as the nurses around nearby applauding.

"Don't you think it's weird that these doctors seem so jovial and nice?" Haruhi asked.

"They're chosen by the school's chairman. This may be a school but it's also a business. Therefore, he wants to keep the students happy. After all, most of the students who attend Ouran Academy come from prominent families that have their own private doctors at home So this, is just a formality."

A deadpanned expression appeared on Haruhi's face, "These damn rich people." She muttered as she walked away.

Setsuko let out a short laugh before someone bumped into Kyoya, causing him to bump into her. The man who had bumped into him turned and looking down at Kyoya. "I'm... terribly sorry."

"No problem." Kyoya said, his voice slightly distant as he watched the man walk away.

Though before the man turned back around, he made eye contact with Setsuko and chills ran down her spine. Something told her that he didn't belong here and going by the expression on Kyoya's face he thought so as well.

There were sudden squeals further up ahead, and Setsuko looked to see the twins standing shirtless in front of a group of girls.

"See, Haruhi, a rather impressive turnout today. This exam day is really popular for the ladies." Kyoya said.