Chapter 15: A Refreshing Kidnapping!

School had just ended, and Setsuko was walking towards the club room to take a nap. Club activities were cancelled for today and she wasn't expected back home for an hour or two, so she had some time to rest her eyes. And what better place to do that than the peaceful abandoned music room.

Though as she opened the door, someone was standing right in front of it, and Setsuko looked up to see the familiar host towering over her.

"Mori...senpai?" Setsuko asked, before the host silently picked her up and held her under one of his arms and started walking through the hallways out towards the courtyard. Setsuko was quiet for a second before she processed what was happening, "H-Hey, let go of me! Mori-senpai what the hell?" She tried to get out of his grip, but she was being held securely at his side.

"Don't worry." Mori said simply.

"You just picked me up and you're taking me out of the school building, how can I not worry?! I'm being kidnapped!"

Mori didn't respond and Setsuko just laid in his grasp as the giant of a teen walked towards a limo, where Honey was waiting. Once Honey noticed them, he grinned and waved.

"Good job, Takashi! Now let's go, kay!"

"Yeah."

Mori placed Setsuko in the limo and slid in himself, with Honey jumping in after and sitting on Setsuko's other side, the both of them preventing her from escaping as the driver shut the doors and went back to the driver's seat, where he started the limo and drove off.

Throughout the ride, Honey talked openly, keeping the mood in the limo light. Setsuko kept quiet and Mori responded in nods or grunts, sometimes in words if the response required. It was only half an hour later when they arrived at wherever they were going. Setsuko followed Mori out of the limo and Honey jumped out behind them, climbing up to sit on Mori's shoulders.

"Let's go inside!" Honey exclaimed and Setsuko watched as Mori walked into the building with Honey on his shoulders.

She still had no clue on where they were, but if two of the hosts were there it must be safe, right? She let out a sigh and followed them in, what could happen?

***

The sound of water splashing, the feeling of the sun on her skin, and the sight of tropical birds flying around. Was Setsuko somehow transported to a tropical paradise? No. Apparently Kyoya's family was opening a water theme park called the Tropical Aqua Garden. It was supposed to open in a few weeks but according to Kyoya, the club had been allowed special access.

"Aren't you going to get changed into some swimwear, Itsuki?" Tamaki asked, walking up to the smaller teen.

"Didn't bring any. Didn't know I was going to be kidnapped and taken to a water resort today." Setsuko said simply. In all honesty she had no interest in wearing swimwear. The moment she put on swim trunks her binder would be seen and she couldn't just wear a girl's swimsuit either. "And I'm not too keen on swimming."

"Even so, it would be more comfortable to get out of the uniform, wouldn't it? I had already planned ahead and prepared some swim trunks for you that are waiting in the dressing room." Kyoya asked walking with a smile. He had changed out of his own uniform and was wearing a pair of swim trunks and a tropical button up with the top two unbuttoned. "If it makes you more comfortable, there should also be a pullover hanging in the men's dressing room."

"You're not going to let me say no, are you?" Setsuko asked, only to be met with Kyoya's signature smile. "Fine, I'll get changed." She shoved her hands in her pockets and walked over towards guy's dressing room.