Chapter 12: Lights, Camera, Screw This!

The next day the club had called a meeting at lunch, and were currently in the club room sitting around a table having tea and coffee as they discussed what had happened the day prior.

"I thought about it a lot last night, and maybe having a lady manager isn't such a bad idea."

"Why do you say that?" The twins asked.

"Well, it's fairly obvious, isn't it? Renge just transferred into the same class as Haruhi. So If Haruhi has a girl friend around it could bring out the female within her. Renge's girlish air of tenderness might be able to stimulate Haruhi's own sense of femininity."

"I gotta be honest with you, I don't think I want her personality rubbing off on Haruhi. For all we know we might get two Renges." Setsuko said, leaning her head on the palm of her hand.

"That won't happen, Itsuki! Now is our chance to help Haruhi get in touch with her feminine side! This is an important project, men! She doesn't have any friends in class right now except for these two shady twins. That's no good for her."

"Like you have room to talk." The twins said, tilting their heads with matching confused expressions.

"Hey everyone!"

"Speak of the devil." Setsuko muttered, looking towards the doors and seeing Renge step inside.

"You'll be happy to know that your new manager, Renge, has baked all of you some cookies!" She held up some cookies that looked to be wrapped in some kind of pink wrapping.

Tamaki jumped up from his seat and was suddenly in front of Renge, "Isn't she ladylike! I'm so moved by your generosity!" He exclaimed, dramatically running a hand through his hair.

"I didn't bake these cookies for you, you phony prince." Renge said, causing Tamaki to once again sulk facing the wall. "I'm sorry I burnt them a little bit, I did the best I could and I already know what you're going to say. 'Anything that you make for me is going to taste delicious my dear'" She quoted. She placed her hands to the side of her face and hearts started to surround her. "Oh, you're always so sweet to me, Kyoya!"

"He didn't even say anything." Setsuko muttered, reaching forwards and grabbing one of the cookies that Renge had placed down on the table.

"She wasn't kidding these cookies really are burnt." Honey said, as he had grabbed a cookie as well.

"Don't eat that, Mitsukuni. It's bad for you." Mori said, appearing behind Honey. Those few words turned Renge into a she demon, and she chased Honey and Mori around the club room and for some reason her hair had turned into a group of snakes as she ran.

"They're burnt but not too bad." Setsuko muttered, biting into one.

Off to the side, Hikaru and Kaoru were talking to Haruhi and as Setsuko watched the two of them get close- Hikaru biting off a part of the cookie Haruhi had in her mouth and Kaoru licking some crumbs off her cheek. Setsuko just watched halfway through biting down on her ow cookie.

Thank god they think I'm a guy. She thought, slowly taking a few steps away from the first year trio.

As Tamaki freaked out over what had just happened, Hiakru looked over at Setsuko and noticed her watching. He grinned and tilted his head back. "What, you jealous or something?"

Setsuko scoffed. "In your dreams."

"Every single one of you!" Renge suddenly shouted, causing Setsuko to jump and turn her attention to the teen. "Except for Kyoya, all of your characters are lukewarm! Each of you needs to have some sort of 'dark' side, you understand? Girls a vulnerable to handsome young men who are troubled! If you keep carrying on like this, it's only a matter of time before the girls get tired of you and stop coming all together. Are you trying to ruin my precious Kyoya's business? As your manager it's my duty to change your character backgrounds. Let's start with you!" She pointed directly at Honey, who let out a short, terrified scream.