Change in school

Maya's P.O.V :

I woke up in a bed that you couldn't even call a bed just a mattress with a frame. I stood up on my feet and quickly realized that I'm in the house Marcel told Ethan to bring us.

Not only do I have to get ready for school, but I also made it my mission to apologize to Ethan for slamming the car door, even though I had a valid reason.

I quickly went to the washroom and got ready for the school day.

Outfit:

Hair:

I grab my bow and arrow then I walk down the stairs to see Jughead and Ethan already at the island table eating a bowl of cereal

"OH look who finally decided to go full emo," Jughead said with a smirk on his face.

"Haha so funny I'm dying of laughter," I say while rolling my eyes and getting myself a bowl of cereal, then I sat down.

"Um... Ethan, I wanted to apologize for slamming the car door on you when we were on the road."

"It's fine, I would be mad too if someone tried to impale my brother with a crossbow." He says with a little chuckle.

"Well, I kind of regret you not hitting him," I say while I squint my eyes at Jug while smiling, he mimics me but instead of a smile he sticks out his tongue.

"Let's just get to school in one piece and meet up with my friend," Ethan says while grabbing his book bag.

"Can I drive?" I ask

"He said we need to get to school in 'One Piece'," Jughead says

"Very funny."

"Okay you guys can take your bike and I will take my car," Ethan says while grabbing his keys.

"Okay, sounds go, oh and do you have to bring your bow and arrow," Jughead says while looking at me and tilting his head.

"Marcel and Rebekah taught us to be ready for anything, that's why you are trained in every martial art and I'm trained in all martial arts, dance and gymnastics," I say while grabbing my helmet and heading out the door.