Change in style

Maya's P.O.V:

I opened the door and there I found a letter addressed to me from, Klaus. I quickly pinch the letter as if it was something rotten and went into the kitchen with it.

I looked through all the cabinets of the kitchen until I found a lighter. I started to strike a lighter, and when I was two inches away from burning it, the letter was no longer in my hands.

"What's this?" Jughead asks. He must have vamped speed when he heard the flame.

"A letter from a wanker, now give it so I can burn it," I say reaching over for it.

"Are you going to read it?"

"Nope," I say still struggling to get the letter from his hands.

"I think you should read it," He says, and I give him a 'You've got to be kidding me look.

"I agree,"

"Holy fuck you scared me," I say holding my heart, as Veronica comes closer.

"Sorry about that," She says.

"But I do still think you should at least see what he wants,"

"I rather attempt to freeze over hell," I say, still not capable of getting the letter.

"Incen-," I was about to yell out a spell to burn the letter when I felt a hand over my mouth.

"Sorry but I agree with them," Theo says, with his hand still over my mouth.

Then Lizzie and Ethan walk in.

"Just read it, and if it's something bad we will burn the letter and move again since he somehow knows where we live," Ethan says.

I nod my head signalling that I will read the letter and Theo can take his hand off my mouth. He slowly removes his hand and Jug hands me the letter.

The letter:

Hello Maya,

I wanted to invite you and your friends to a ball we are having. The theme of this ball will be mascarade. I would like to speak to you in person during this event that will be held at the Mikealson mansion in Mystic Falls, where most of the town will be present at this event. You are permitted to bring as many people to this event. I hope to see you at the party on August 9th at 6 pm.

Sincerely Klaus.

"Incendia," I say in a whisper voice.

The letter goes up into flames and I try to leave the kitchen before Jughead stopped me.

"We are going," Jughead said.

"Are you serious?" I say.

"Yes but not to make peace to get information, with the people around him," He says.

"We will need to call back up," Theo suggests.

"I can contact Scott and ask if he and Allison can come," Ethan said.

"Forget it, I'm no-," I started but I stopped myself, I know what I'm going to do.

"You know what yeah let's go, and yeah call Scott," I say, and everyone looks at me like they just saw a ghost.

"It's in two weeks so we have time to get ready," I said before walking off.

I knew what I was going to do, I know my plan, and nothing is going to ruin this for me.

Jughead's P.O.V:

"I'll call an ambulance," I say.

"Somethings up," Veronica says.