Change in motivation

*Please comment for encouragement and to let me know people are reading this.*

Veronica's P.O.V:

We made it to the house, on the whole way here I was holding onto his hand and he did the same.

We made it to the front door and we both agreed that we have to stay quiet our we might wake the others up.

We opened the front door and we were blinded by a flash and taken off guard when we heard a shutter button.

When I uncover my arms I could see Maya was holding a Polaroid camera and Lizzie was holding her phone taking pictures, and the boys were just standing there behind them.

Maya's P.O.V:

"So what took you guys so long?" I ask while I wait for the film to develop.

"There was a thunderstorm, the radio said all cars off the road," Jughead says.

"Before you guys ask any more questions can we all go to bed?" Veronica asks.

"You know what yeah I guess so but we aren't done interrogation," Lizzie says.

"Actually yes you are," Ethan says.

"You guys dragged Ethan and me here and we wanted to go to bed so yeah we are done here," Theo says.

"Fine," Lizzie and I say.

Everyone started to go upstairs but me.

"Are you coming up?" Theo asks.

"Yeah in a bit," I say.

"Okay good night," He says giving me a peck on the lips.

"Night,"

He went upstairs and I went to the living room taking out the memoire Marcel gave me from my birth mother. I didn't get a chance to meet her, well I guess I did but I was too young to remember her, or even how she looked like.

I opened it and the first thing I see is what I assume is her. I picked up the picture to get a better look at her features.

I was a spitting image of her, she had blonde hair, beautiful eyes and the prettiest smile I've ever seen.

How could she have fallen for Klaus?

Well, I guess I'm about to find out. I put the picture down and start going through her memories. Page five of the book was titled, Klaus.

Page 5:

Today I am speaking with Klaus Mikealson, I am supposed to be writing his memoirs, but at this second I am writing both. I am writing this because I have realized a pattern of forgetting things I talk about with Klaus. So I am writing down yet another session with him, so I can remember.

Right now he is talking about his father, and how he is using the only thing that can kill an original vampire, the white oak stake. The tree is instinct and his father is using the last one of its kind. Klaus says it's possible for a witch to make it but no one had ever been powerful enough.

Every witch who tries either runs out of magic and can't do magic again or they simply die.

Well, I have to go before Klaus notices that I am writing in my grimoire.

End

That's it that's what I'm going to do. I am going to replicate the white oak stake and use it on Klaus. I am going to kill Klaus Mikealson.

I went upstairs to Lizzie and I's room and tucked the grimoire under my bed.

'Thank you, Camille' I said in my head.