Change in place

Maya's P.O.V:

I just woke up and I feel a lot better than yesterday. I hated the feeling of not having control. I don't even know where my banshee side comes from, and I'm supposed to have control over myself.

I decided to get up early get ready and get out of the house. I decided to wear my hair down and wear a graphic t-shirt with a plaid pink skirt and regular white converse.

It's Saturday, I have nothing to do and I'm pretty sure after the pack found out my real last name, they did a really deep search on me

Even though they won't find much about me, they would probably know to never repeat that last name near me, and if they search up the last name alone they would know not to cross me.

I tell Jug and Ethan that I'm leaving to the park right across the street and then I was on my way.

I was walking to this park down the street to get some air and sit on a little bench by a pond to watch the water. I was just sitting minding my business when I see this tall black figure in the distance staring at me.

I left my bow and arrow I couldn't shoot in that direction, and if it's just a regular person I can't risk exposing my powers, so I ignore it and decide I want to go for a walk.

I look at the time and I was gone for now three hours, so I decided to start walking home.

As soon as I get to the steps of our house my phone starts to ring and as soon as I try to pick it up I feel this sharp pain in my head, then everything goes dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jughead's P.O.V:

Maya just told Ethan and me that she would be going to this park she saw down the street and we both said it was okay.

Ethan and I decided to prep the weapons and make sure they are still good, then we organized them. Usually organizing things is Maya's things but she went down to the park, so that left Ethan and me to try and make things neat.

Ethan out of nowhere had a realization.

"Don't you think it's pretty late, it's been three hours and Maya hasn't contacted us?" Ethan asks.

"Actually yeah, let me call her," I say while grabbing my phone.

I call her and I heard her phone ringing from the outside of the door.

"Did you hear that it came from outside?" I say to Ethan slowly approaching the door.

"Yeah it's Maya's ringtone," He says putting his hand on the door nob.

He opened the door and I see Ethan go down. I quickly try to help him, but I was on the floor then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~