Change in people

Theo's P.O.V:

Ethan and I just watched Maya chug alcohol and quickly get drunk. I'm assuming that because she's not a vampire or werewolf with fast healing, she can get drunk, but I don't know how she got drunk this quickly. I guess it's easier to let go and get drunk when you had a long day/life.

"Do you think it was a good idea to let her drink a whole bottle?" I ask.

"Probably not, but it's not like she would have listened or reacted well if we took away the bottle from her," Ethan answers.

"True, but I do still think we should take away the bottle, for her safety and so it doesn't get too far with her drinking," We both nod in agreement with what I said and look back at Maya.

"Wait where is she?" Ethan asks in concern.

I look behind the counter where we last saw her and she was gone. When we looked around in the bar we found her dancing to the background of the bar music on a table with a bottle of bourbon in her hand.

 When we looked around in the bar we found her dancing to the background of the bar music on a table with a bottle of bourbon in her hand

(I know it's Katherine Pierce so just imagine it's Sabrina Carpenter and enjoy reading.)

Everyone was cheering and I just looked at Ethan but he was already looking at me. We started laughing at our situation of losing her for two seconds then finding her dancing on a table.

"I'll call Jug, you take her down and get her to rest," Ethan says walking outside to call Jughead and tell him about the drunk situation. I'm assuming he went outside so Maya wouldn't hear and try to run away before Jug shows up.

"Yup got it," I say walking towards Maya.

She was actually pretty cute drunk, but I can tell not the healthiest. I take the bottle of bourbon from her hand and put her over my shoulder. She started swaying her legs up and down trying to break free, hoping I would put her down. Everyone started booing because I stopped her from dancing at the table.

"Yeah yeah I know I'm the bad guy for taking a fifteen-year-old drunk minor to safety where she can't hurt herself," I say while walking to one of the couches so she can lay down.

"Hey hey can I tell you a secret?" Maya asks clearly loopy from her drinking. She doesn't wait for a response from me she just starts talking.

"I'm not okay. Klaus used to actually love me before my bio mom died, but then the abuse started when she died, but who cares because I was saved by my aunt who I call mom because she is my mom, but just as I was happy for two years Klaus Mikealson just had to ruin that," She ranted, but I didn't stop her because it looked like she needed to get it out of her system, even though she is drunk.

"He killed my mom, forcing me to leave my life back in Riverdale, I had friends and I never got to say goodbye, but it's okay I made new friends who love me. Did you know my friends asked me why I didn't call Marcel my dad Well, I think being called that is an insult and Marcel understands that, dads suck but Marcel is great, Klaus was even a father to him at some point, that's why he understands how cruel he can be," She reaches for more bourbon but I stop her and then she continues to tell her story to me.