Change in Emotion

*TW*: Mention of death and body shame.

BTW: Maya is fifteen and Jughead is eighteen.

Maya's POV

I woke up to the voice of Rebekah waking me up.

"Wake up you have to get to school," she screamed

"I don't want to go to school it's a prison," I say while groaning hoping she said wouldn't force me to go to school.

"You don't have a choice, now let's go Jughead is downstairs waiting." She says while walking out of my room.

Well, it was worth a shot. I took a shower and got ready for the day. I put on a tan shirt and tucked it into my metallic olive green skirt, and at my waist, I added a belt with s little bag on it. For my hair, I did a half up and half down look with my hair curled, and for makeup, I did simple black eye shadow.

I got my book bag and went downstairs and saw Jughead and my mom in the kitchen

"Mom I think you let in a hobo into our house," I say smiling at both of them.

"Mom your daughter is on the verge of becoming emo." He says smiling back at me as I roll my eyes.

"Would you two behave and just get to school." She says astonished at how much we act like actual siblings.

"Ok, bye mom love you." We both say as we grab our helmets that are set in the front hallway of the house.

"Love you too, and stay safe I hate it that guys rather a motorcycle over a car."

"It's a lifestyle," Jughead says while leaving the house with a big smile on his face.

Rebekah just nods her head as I wave goodbye following Jughead.

"Can I drive today?" I say almost begging him.

"Over my dead body, plus you are underage to be driving a motorcycle, you aren't mature enough to handle the cops if we get pulled over even though you are though, ruthless and scary to other people you are still not mature. If the cop says one thing you don't like you will come for him for no reason."

"Sheesh, you could have stopped at 'over my dead body," I say as I climb behind the bike.

Jughead finally gets on the bike and we ride off to school.

When we arrive the first thing we are meeting with is the school douche, Reggie Mantel. Every day he harasses me and makes comments on my body. I learned to block him out but he just keeps on pushing.

"Hey, little mama," Reggie says as soon as I take off my helmet.

I roll my eyes and ignore him. Then Jughead started speaking.