Change in Characters

Maya's P.O.V:

I woke up in a bed I didn't recognize, but when I looked to the side to see Theo sleeping on a chair I'm guessing we are at the new house that Jughead found us. I slowly sat up and as soon as I did I felt all the memories that happened behind the bar come back to me. I lost control again, except I don't regret this one.

I don't normally have a hatred for father-daughter duos unless they are a duo just to kill. Not going to lie if it wasn't obvious my father isn't my favourite person in the world, but I was always envious of the relationship he had with my sister.

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when Theo started to wake up. I wonder why and how he fell asleep on the chair.

"How long have you been awake?" He asks while groaning because he just woke up.

"Not long, just long enough to process what happened behind the bar," I say sitting up on the edge of the bed.

"Do you want to take a tour of the house?" He asks.

"Yeah, but first I have some questions to ask you," 

"Shoot," He says leaning back into his chair.

"Okay first question, where are the two girls and are they safe?" I ask.

"They are in the next room beside yours still unconscious, but they are safe," He answers.

"Okay, thanks for the update, and second question what else happened when I was drunk?" I ask, and when I look up at Theo to see his reaction I could see it was shocked but he quickly tried to change his expression.

Wow was it that bad?

"Theo answer me, if something happens about me I-," I started but I was interrupted by Theo.

"You kissed me and started confessing your feelings for me," He says rushed.

Great my life is over, dying doesn't seem so bad at the moment, I wonder what it would feel like to just perish from this world. I wonder if it's cozy in a coffin and it comes in different colours. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Theo.

"Can you please say something?" Theo asks worriedly.

I haven't even noticed that I was in shock just staring at the wall. Screw it, this will probably come out soon may as well get it over with.

"Okay don't speak or I will stop speaking and this conversation will be wiped from your memory with a simple spell," I say. He just nods then I nod then start with my quick ranting.

"Okay so you are one of my closest friends apart from Jughead and Ethan, and as we got to know each other more I started to catch feelings for you and I didn't want to ruin our friendship so I pushed those feelings down as I do with all my hopes and dreams because I'm used to compromising with what I got, and when you are wanted by the most dangerous family in the world you don't have much," I take a deep breath knowing I have to get to the point.

"Moral of the story is I have feelings for you because I couldn't push it down with all my hopes and dreams, technically I didn't know my drunk self would have kissed you and I completely understand if the feelings aren't mutual, I can simply start the spell to remove this conversation from yours and my memory," While putting my arms up ready to start chanting the spell. What the fuck is wrong with me, all my courage just went flying out the window. I'M FREAKING OUT!!

Theo then sat beside me, grabbing my hands stopping me from doing any spell. What he did next shocked me but I quickly adapted and enjoyed it. 

He cupped my cheeks in his hands and smashed his lips onto mine. It was a quick passionate kiss, I loved every second of this moment. We then both pulled away starring into each other's eyes.