Cell

The cell was... interesting that's for sure.

It wasn't at all like I thought it'd be. It had a large metal door leading into it with the numbers 1008 plastered across it. The door was unlocked, and once I pushed it open I stood there in shock.
The room was all completely white, except for a few things. The bed was pushed up against the wall in the corner, the sheets clean. There was another door on the opposite wall and a table and chairs against another wall. On the table sat a tiny little doll. It looked like... what?
"... Me?" I said out loud. I moved over to the doll and picked it up. As soon as I touched it, I felt the slightest bit of pressure pressing down on me. I put the doll down instantly and the pressure lifted. I cocked my head to the side and took my finger, poking the dolls left arm. As soon as I did that, I felt a poke on my left arm. I backed away from the doll in surprise, letting out a little noise. I shivered, the thing creeped me out. Forcing myself to look away from the doll, I looked around the room more. There was a security camera in the corner with a monitor mounted on top, just like the one in the room I woke up in. The only thing showing on the monitor then was the cameras footage of me. It was right then I got a good look at myself. My face had countless stitches, my eyes were just little green buttons sewed onto my face. I lifted my hand to them and felt the yarn holding them on. I glanced back at the doll. It really did look exactly like me...

I shook myself off. I was getting too creeped out. I opened the door that was across the room, it was a bathroom. There was also a closet inside the bathroom, but there wasn't anything in it besides...
"A sewing kit..." I murmured, picking it up. He really thought of everything...
I put the kit back into the closet, slamming the door shut harder than I intended to. I walked out of the bathroom and plopped down on the bed. The sheets smelled musty, but it was strangely relaxing. I then noticed that I had left the door open, but didn't bother going to close it. I flopped backwards, resting my head on the pillow in exhaustion. I sighed deeply, closing my eyes. It wasn't long before I drifted away to sleep.
While I was sleeping, I still couldn't help but wonder what CT meant when he said he was going to... 'experiment' on us. The scene replayed back in my head, him leaning down menacingly on the table. His words rung in my skull,

You cannot escape. Anyone who attempts to leave will be punished accordingly.

They replayed over and over, his voice burning itself into my brain.
What was the punishment?
Was it the experimenting?
Was he going to kill us?
What did he do to us?
Why is he doing this?

Countless questions raced through my mind all at once, and I didn't have an answer for any of them. All I could do was sit and sleep, hoping it was all a bad dream.
Hopefully, I'll wake up to Ringo purring on my chest, cola in hand. I fell asleep on the couch maybe. It was all just a bad dream...
Just a dream......