Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

"Hey kids take five." All the kids stopped and went to drink water.

"Hey look who's back." He shook hands with Adam like they were best friends.

"Oh and look here this belleza." His eyebrows bounced up and down. I blushed and shook his hand.

"This is Raphael, Raph this is Abrielle." He shook my hand.

"Hermoso name for a beautiful lady." I blushed again.

"Gracias." I said.

"Oh and she speaks espanol?" We all laughed and he showed us around his class.

Twenty minutes later, Adam brought me back into the foyer.

"So today was brief but we will cover more things your next day you come in. Your work schedule will be posted in our office every week. Did you have any questions?"

"No. Everything was great. I can't wait to learn more." I smiled.

"Okay sounds good. So its about time for me to take a break. I would like to take you out on that lunch I owe you." He licked his lips and I held my breath. He held out his hand.

"Sure." I placed my hand in his and I got cheesy.

"Somebody geeked?" He teased.

"Um...excuse me Adam. A word?" I turned around and there was Jasmine.

"I'm sorry I'll be right back." His smile dropped. I nodded watching him walk away.

She had a hold on him and I intend to find out why. She's going to be a problem.

Chris

"Calm down were just stuck in traffic." Kim huffing and puffing about her being hungry.

"The baby is starving Chris and you don't care!" Her eyes started to water. Here we go again. I massaged her neck as she quietly sobbed. We were stuck in traffic and I was sick of Kim's mood swings.

"Here eat this." I gave her a snickers bar.

"You think you funny huh?" She said snatching it from me. How did we get to this point? It seems not too long ago I was riding in this car with Abrielle for the first time.

I know she pissed at me and I wish I could take it back. And now she sees Kim is pregnant she will never want to be with me again.

"Finally were moving!" Kim yelled throwing the snicker wrapper out of the window.

We made it to Buffalo Wild Wings and Kim quickly examined the menu.

"You know I talked to Wes and he is more than happy to give you a job." Kim said not looking up from her menu.

"I'm good."

"No we not. You need to take care of this baby. " she jerked her neck.

"I am. Ain't I doing that right now?" I prepared the baby room by myself. So I don't get the reason for her to question my ability to do anything.

"He's your best friend Chris."

"He stopped being my best friend when he told me he kissed Abrielle."

"You have a whole wife and you did more than kiss her Chris. I have no f*cking clue why he even kisses her!" She yelled. She starting huffing again.

"She's no ordinary girl." I said nonchalantly. As the waiter walked over and took our drink orders, I saw Abrielle. My mouth dropped, that's really her that's really Abrielle.

She was escorted by some guy. Who the hell is that?

They sat down in a blind spot that Kim couldn't see. She giggled at whatever he said to her. This was pissing me the hell off. How could she just forget about us and what we had?

Then she got up and went towards the back. She's probably going to the bathroom. Nows my chance.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Order for me."

"Whatever." She stared into her phone.

As I made it to the small hallway, she was on her way back out the bathroom. Her mouth dropped open.

"Did you follow me here?" She finally said.

"No, I'm here with Kim." I said lowly.

"Aw. I saw her belly the other day,congratulations." She said sharply.

"Well I know you kissed my best fr- ex best friend." I hissed.

"How can you compare a kiss to a human life?" She spat back.

"I'm sorry I'm just frustrated you did that. Why him out of all people?"

"I'm not perfect. I've made my share of mistakes. I'm sorry it hurt you but this baby takes the cake." She folded are arms.

"Yeah well it was a honest mistake. She was there when you weren't at a weak point in my life. " I confessed.

"You can't blame me for f*cking your wife." She jerked her neck.

"I know I'm sorry but Abrielle this all happened so fast. I'm still in love with you. I want to be with you. Only you. We can still get a divorce."

"You could've gotten the divorce already but you didn't. Why?" Her eyes starting tearing up.

"Because I-"

"I honestly don't care. Chris, I'm not in love with you. I've changed. I'm trying to change my life. And you and me will never be. Just try to be a good dad to your child. And I wish you all the best."

"But i-"

"Is everything okay?" Here this nigga go.

"Yeah he just wanted to know where the bathooms were." She walked passed me and he followed her.

I can't let it end like this. What should I do?

++Jasmine is going to be a problem! And what will Chris try to do? Short chapter but I wanted Chris to talk to Abrielle at least. Like vote and comment honeys. I appreciate the feedback. Gives me fuel to keep going! Please ignore mistakes++