Vision

•••

•••

"Anything on Nat?" Bruce asked Tony nervously as he, Clint, Lexie and Tony were in a room with the Cradle. 

"I haven't heard," he responded. "But she's alive, or Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it."

"This is sealed tight," Clint jumped off of the Cradle, standing next to Lexie.

"We're gonna need to access the program, break it down from within," Bruce told them.

"Any chance that Natasha might leave you a message outside the Internet?" Tony turned to Clint.

"Old-school spy stuff?" Lexie added. "Cool shit like that?"

"There are some nets I can cast," Clint said before starting to leave. "Yeah, I'll find her."

"I can work on tissue degeneration if you could fry whatever operational system Cho implanted," Bruce suggested.

"Yeah, about that," Tony began, making Bruce look at him, and Lexie to open her eyes from where she was cuddled up in a chair, using Tonys jacket as a makeshift blanket. She was feeling better after having used her powers to heal Dr. Cho, but she still felt pretty bad and just wanted some peace and quiet so she could take a small nap and be back to normal.

"No," Bruce and Lexie spoke in unison.

"You have to trust me."

"Kind of don't," Bruce backed away.

"Our ally, the guy protecting the military's nuclear codes," he made a hologram light up, "I found him."

"Hello, Dr. Banner, Ms. Williams," the familiar voice spoke.

"Holy shit," Lexie sat up and leaned forward.

"Ultron didn't go after Jarvis because he was angry," Tony explained. "He attacked him because he was scared of what he can do. So Jarvis went underground. Scattered, dumped his memory. But not his protocols. He didn't even know he was in there until I pieced him together."

Banner scoffed. "So, you want me to help you put Jarvis into this thing?" 

"No! Of course not. I wanna help you put Jarvis in this thing."

"Oh my god, he's gone crazy,". Lexie sighed exasperatedly.

"We're out of my field, here," Tony smiled at him as Bruce freaked out. "You know bio-organics better than anyone."

"Happy was right, it's finally happened," "Lexie muttered in the background.

"And you just assume that Jarvis' operational matrix can beat Ultrons?" Bruce asked him.

"Jarvis has been beating him from the inside without knowing it," Tony explained, not backing down. "This is the opportunity. We can create Ultrons perfect self without the homicidal glitches he thinks are his winning personality. We have to."