Note To Self: Electrocuting A God Is A Bad Idea

•••

•••

"I should give him some fashion advice," was the first thing Lexie commented as they saw Loki standing in front of a crowd. Steve had already jumped out of the aircraft and was sneaking closer to the scene, ready to intervene when needed.

"You do that," Natasha chuckled before preparing the guns and speaking into the PA. "Loki, drop the weapon and stand down."

He didn't though, which wasn't surprising, and Natasha swerved the ship when he sent an attack their way. Him and Steve started fighting and Lexie walked to the back of the ship getting her escrima sticks, which were made of unbreakable polymer and had electrically charged tips. She preferred the katana, but used these often as well.

She stood waiting for Natasha's signal to join the fight if it was needed. When Loki was trying to force Steve to kneel, Natasha called out: "Lex, go."

Lexie jumped out of the ship, ran to Loki and quickly hit him with the electrical side of the stick, shocking him so he fell back. The voltage in the sticks was turned to maximum level, so this would've killed a human. Loki wasn't a human though, unfortunately, and he quickly recovered. And let's just say he wasn't happy with Lexie. He grabbed her and before she could hit him again, he threw her onto the ground. Before she could get back up, music started playing over the PA, and a figure came flying towards them. "Oh, this is a good song," she muttered.

Lexie quickly recognized the figure as Iron Man, and stood up with Steve's help and the two watched as Iron Man sent Loki flying back before landing dramatically. "Make your move, Reindeer Games."

"Dramatic, much?" she muttered to Steve who smiled a bit in response before they joined Iron Man.

"Good move," Stark said when Loki held up his hands in surrender.

"Mr. Stark," Steve greeted.

"Captain," he responded before looking to his other side. "Kid."

"Lexie," she corrected without taking her eyes off Loki.

•••

Another really short chapter, sorry. But on a better note: Tony's here. I'm so excited for their father/daughter relationship. Next chapter will be up on Monday. 

Also, I'm officially done with 13 years school. Had my last day today, and our official graduation was cancelled 'cause of corona. So I'm done yaaaay. It feels so weird, I have no idea what I'm gonna do now. Think I might take a year off before I go to university. 

Vote and comment xx