10

The footballers were again sitting in a meeting room at Cobham waiting for the Gaffer to give them their daily briefing before training started. When the coach finally came in, he asked

"Did everybody enjoy having our visitors yesterday?" To which Chilly shouted out,

"I think Mount did" and the rest of the squad burst out laughing as it appeared that he and Tammy had told everyone about their little changing room encounter.

"Very funny lads," replied Mason as he felt his cheeks burning a little from all the attention. Luckily Tuchel drew the attention back to football.

As they walked out towards the pitch Tammy came up behind Mason and said,

"Hey I'm having a small get-together Sunday night with a few of the boys, I was wondering if you wanted to bring Alice along?"

"Yeah I'll ask her later, are Dec and Lauren coming? I want her to meet them."

"I think so." Tammy replied before jogging to catch up with Christian Pulisic.

Mason really wished he could spend more time getting to know Alice, however they were so busy with work. He came up with a great idea that he would go to the stage door of the theatre and surprise her there after the show. He had a few hours after training finished so he went home and showered. He subsequently tidied up his house a little as he intended to bring Alice back there, as there wouldn't be much to do in central London once the show was over, and Alice would probably be tired.

On his way to the theatre he stopped off to buy a bouquet of flowers, as he had always seen guys in films do this and girls always seem to appreciate it. Mason had genuinely never felt this way about a girl ever before. She was always on his mind. He was also consistently blown away by her talent. The other day out of pure curiosity he put her name into youtube and found himself in complete awe at all the performances he had found. Like how does she make producing a sound that amazing look that effortless? He had also secretly been listening to the Les Miserables soundtrack when driving or just around the house as he actually really loved the songs and was nearly word perfect on all the parts in 'One Day More'.