C . THIRTY-FIVE

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝗖𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

'𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅?'

...

'𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉.'

•𝗚𝗢𝗝𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗨

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Please save Izana, Takemichi."

Kakucho's request kept on playing in Takemichi's head. He wonders why Kakucho asks a favor like that. He doesn't even know who Izana is!

"W-What do you mean save him? I don't even know him!", Takemichi exclaimed as he stared at Kakucho with disbelief.

"If you see a male with white hair and purple eyes... that's Iza-"

"TAKEMICHI! TROUBLE! Neviah's been kidnapped by Tenjiku!", a frantic Souta came in again, cutting Kakucho's words.

"What?!", Takemichi's eyes widen in fear.

He turns his head to Kakucho, who only frowned.

"I- by Tenjiku? I... I didn't know-"

"If they kidnapped her, then we should take HIM!", Souta cuts Kakucho again, and points a finger at the said boy.

Kakucho takes a step back, and Takemichi had to stand in between them.

"No! We can use Kakucho!"

"How can you even trust him?!"

"He's my friend! We can trust him!", Takemichi turns to stare at Kakucho.

Kakucho never wanted to use violence to kill someone. Beating would be enough, but killing is just too much, and after meeting Kisaki, he knew that the man just wants to use Izana. And he wants Takemichi to save Izana from being a murderer.

Without hesitation, Kakucho nods his head.

"They might take her in our base, and I can set her free once I saw her.", Kakucho offered but Souta scoffed behind Takemichi.

"No way in hell we're going to trust a guy like you-"

"You can show us to your base. Angry, we need to tell Mikey and Mori-san about this!", Takemichi faced Souta, cutting his sentence again.