C . THIRTEEN

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡: 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐳𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬

'𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇?

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕.

𝑰 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖.'

~𝗥𝘆𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗷𝗶 𝗞𝗲𝗻

𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

The fight continues while I stay beside Draken.

Everything is in chaos and I can't keep my eyes on everyone.

I also tried searching for Chifuyu and Souta since they are the youngest, but I can't seem to find them either.

"Die! Die! Die!"

I turned to the side to see Nahoya sitting on top of someone's torso while repeatedly throwing punches at their face.

I winced at the sight of blood and awkwardly shifted my attention to Baji. He's busy running and knocking five opponents at once. He even backflipped and kicked one of them in the face.

Meanwhile, Mikey's missing. I can't find him as well as Pehyan.

Honestly, when I saw Pehyan alongside Moebius, I felt betrayed but I can't hate him.

This may be a stupid reason for some, but I know the feeling of losing a sibling. I know the feeling of losing someone you loved and cared for the most.

The void is unbearing, that's why I'll always forgive Pehyan.

"DO YOU THINK I'M OKAY WITH IT?! ONCE TOMAN TURNS THEIR BACK AGAINST PACHIN, THAT MEANS THAT EVERYONE TURNS THEIR BACK ON ME!"

In the midst of the fight, my eyes caught the sight of Pehyan and Mikey.

My eyes widen to see Mikey letting Pehyan punch him as if he's letting Pehyan let out his frustration and anger towards him.

I know that fighting Pehyan isn't in Mikey's plan and I know he wants Pehyan back.

"Neviah, let me help Mikey!" Draken insisted from behind me but I hold my arm up to stop him.

"This is between the leader and his subordinate. Let Mikey do it."

"But Peh-"

"He won't kill Mikey." I assured him. I know that Pehyan wouldn't kill Mikey.