C . THIRTY-ONE

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄: "𝗠𝗲" 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻

'𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕

𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆.

𝑺𝒐 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅

𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔.'

•𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗔𝗛 𝗙𝗨𝗞𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗪𝗔

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩
(A year ago)

It was a sunny day, and the weather seems nice for Neviah.

The air refreshed her and she feels light.

After dealing and handling the gang, Neviah has the chance to take a break from those guys...

Or so she thought...

"Neviah! I'll be going to the grocery. Do you need something?", her Father asked from the kitchen.

Neviah turns around to look at her father who is wearing his casual clothes.

"Nothing. Maybe a yogurt drink?", the girl suggested and Mori nods his head.

"Okay. Lock the doors."

"I will~"

The door clicked, and the living room was silent.

Neviah was silently reading a book. It's been a while since she read one since she's been with Toman for a whole week.

They always held a meeting, and Mikey's been recruiting a lot of members lately. Not that Neviah mind, but meeting and knowing new people has been a struggle for her. Not that she hated it, in fact, she really enjoys seeing new faces.

Meeting new people and being friends with them has been a fun experience, and it's a good thing for her. Especially when she's still recovering from her childhood trauma.

Exposing herself to different kinds of people has been the most effective for her.

After her doctor had told her that she needs to be slowly exposed on the outside, and having friends would ease her panic attacks, and staying at home would be bad for her.

As an overthinker, Neviah needs to keep her mind CLEAR. If she were to be pressured, then it would only trigger her panic attacks. In addition to that, Mori had to keep track on her daily lifestyle so that he's aware of her well-being.

Mori used to pay Baji money just to look after Neviah, but the long-haired boy didn't take the money.

Baji had already made a vow to protect Neviah and that he will do anything to keep her safe, with or without the money. He still put a close eye on the girl.