C . THIRTY-THREE

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝗕𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂

'To my precious daughter, Neviah,

How's your day, Nene? Is it tiring? Did you have fun? Did you enjoy school? Have you made any friends? Did you eat your lunch? Or have you received any love confession from your admirers?

It's been 8 years since we had you. I still remember how small you were when you were a baby. You looked so small and fragile, and your father wouldn't stop worrying about your well-being and he thought that you might grow sickly. That is why your father and I have to be EXTRA cautious around you. You know how paranoid he can be when it comes to you.

I'm starting to wonder if you'll be a Daddy's girl or Mommy's girl, but seeing you right now, I think you'll grow more closer to your Dad. Not to mention, he always spoil you. But I can tell that he'll be STRICT when you grow up, especially when boys are around.

How's your life right now? Speaking of boys, how have you and Kazutora been? Are you two getting along? You two are not fighting over a milk bread again, are you? I swear you both always fight over who would get the last milk bread in the cupboard. I remember that Kazutora ended up hitting his head on top of the counter because you had pushed him. You two can be clumsy, especially when both of you were left all by yourselves.

But do you both treat each other well? I'm worried that the two of you might end up in different paths. I know it's unavoidable, but you know how a mother worries about her children, right? Even if you two were to choose different paths, I hope you'll support and guide each other.

Show him how to love and understand people. Show him how to be forgiving, and how be humane. It's okay to fail, and walking in the wrong path will happen, but the important thing is that: you know how to find a way to get back in the right path.

So please do look after each other and always remind Kazutora that we love him.

Neviah, have you been eating well? You shouldn't skip your meals, okay?

Are you hurt somewhere? You can always tell me if there's something wrong. If you're not comfortable, you can tell Kazutora or any of your friends. Please don't keep things all by yourself. I know you're strong, but remember that you're not fighting on your OWN.

Always take care of yourself, okay? Don't get sick and please take some rest. You need it, especially that you're growing to be an adult. It's okay to be selfish sometimes, and you don't have to be selfless all the time.

You might be wondering why I wrote this...

I just want you to remember something.

Time will come that me and your father would leave your side. Someday you'll live independently, and I can't stop to worry about you.

As you grow older, my child, always treasure the things you have. Even if they were good or bad, treat them as blessings. Be grateful for what you have and don't let anyone take those happiness away from you.

Neviah, continue to smile and forgive. Continue to be thankful. No matter the situation is, always give thanks. Don't let the darkness consume you. Don't let anything pull you down. You will face hardships in life, but I know that you can overcome those hardships.