34

Miles
2 weeks later

I was sitting down at Logan's desk. I have been staying with him at his place because of Ethan. Ethan has tried to text me, call me, even show up to my appointment.

He doesn't even remember what he did but that makes me even more angry. I took a deep breath before looking up to see Logan's new assistant, Chloe. I really don't care about Logan getting a new assistant but I just don't like this girl. She is a totally hoe.

Today, I have seen her flirt with Logan, saying that she loves the suit he's wearing, talking about how she really wanted to cuddle with him. I kept looking at Logan and he seemed unfazed. Now, I like how he does respond or even acknowledge it but I would like him to tell her stop it, I'm gay or even I'm taken.

Not to mention her bending over his desk, shoving her boobs in his face and staring at Logan and probably thinking about having sex with him! I was so pissed, I walked up to Logan and kept whispering dirty things to him. I kept looking at Chloe everytime and everytime I got a dirty look.

I love it.

But when I snapped out of my throughts, I looked up and saw Logan walking in. Finally, I smirked and he looked at me and smirked.

"Ms.Molson, go get me and Miles some lunch. What do you want baby?" I looked at Logan and smiled, I looked at Chloe and she has a dirty look but a different one. A more harsh one.

"I forgot...what was that one place that we use to get when I worked here?" I asked still with a smile.

"Anthony's?" Logan asked. I nodded my head and Logan trun around to meet Chloe.

"I will email you our order." Logan told Chloe. When she left, Logan yelled out of the office. I couldn't here him though. But soon he turn around and locked the door.

I smirked.

"I hope she got the hint." I told Logan that was walking up to me. Logan chuckle and nodded his head.

"I hope she did too..." Logan came around and grabbed the chair while get to eye height.

"Although, I do enjoy distracting you while you work again." I admitted. Logan smiled and put his lips up against mine. My hands reached his neck and I kissed back. But soon he pulled away with the sound of the the calling machine.

"Logan, I know you said not to bother you but your father is here and needs to talk to you."

Logan took a deep breath and open his eyes. He smiles and I smiled at him. I kept my fingers on him all the way to his hand. He walked away and I waited for Logan and his father to walk in the doors.

"So, how do you boys like Chloe?" I looked at Mister Stephen and Logan took a sharp inhale.

"Can I please fire her?" Logan asks without hesitation. I am guessing Mister Stephen hired Chloe himself. That makes me feel a little bit better.

"Why? What's wrong with her?" I gave Mister Stephen a shocked look and Logan just walked up to the desk. I almost got up but Logan sat me back down.

"Well, she has tried to sleep with me. She shows up to the house at random times. She flirts with me every-"

"Ok, I understand. Yes you can fire her but make sure you have your replacement." Mister Stephen took a deep breath and Logan smirked at me.

"What about me? I can be his assistant again." I said. Both of the men looked at me and I could tell they liked that idea.

"There you go." Mistsr Stephen smiled and looked at Logan. Logan smirked and nodded his head.

"Well, I will admit, you are the best assistant I've had." Logan smiled as he put his head on my shoulder and kissed my neck.

"And you're the best boss I've had." I whispered with a smile on my face. Logan looked at me and was about to kiss me but his father's voice echo through the room.

"Do you want me to leave!?" Logan moved back and looked at his father.

"Do you have anything else you want to talk to me about?" Logan asked with a little bit of addtude. I hide my smirk in Logan's arm and grabbed his bicep and started rubbing it.

"I'll just show myself out. I will text you later about my other questions." His father said as he turn around and walked out. Logan smiled and started to kiss my lips again.

"Now...where were we?" Logan smirked and started to get down on his knees. I smiled and licked my lips. Knowing what he was about to do.