20

Miles

I took a deep breath before I got up.  How can Logan lay in this bed all day?  One night laying in the bed and I am ready to see a chiropractor.  I took a good look at Logan.  My boyfriend.  I soon got up and got ready.

I put on my shoes and walked out to the doctors station.  They were all talking but when I came up they all looked at me. 

"Can I have an update on Logan please?" I asked.  One of the nurse smiled and took out his chart.  She looked at the notes but she looked at me. 

"Everthing physically is doing good, his vitals are staying in range and he is on a good rode to full recovery but we have been noticing that he there is something mentally going on.  He seems to be less talkative, he won't let anyone touch his left arm.  Dr.Sirin is recommending a therapist." I took a deep breath.  I nodded my head before saying thank you and walking back to the room.

"I throught you were leaving me." I heard a rusty voice say.  There was barley any light coming through the window because it's still around 5am.  I took a deep breath and walked up to Logan. 

"I would never." I kissed Logan's cheek.  Logan smirked and grabbed my hand.  I took another deep breath before continuing.  "You know you can talk to me right?" Logan seemed shocked, I looked down at our hands and smiled. 

"What do you mean?" Logan asked.  He seem really in shocked, really surprised that I would even bring this up.  Maybe even upset that I told him this.

"I mean, since we are together I think we can tell each other anything.  Like I'll start, I think I saw my dad when I went to go see my mom." I rushed to say.  They way that Logan was looking at me made me jump and hide sonewhere.  "I also don't like it when you are staring at me like that."

"Yes you do." Logan said, I looked back at him and Logan's right, I do love him looking at me like that just hate the way it's making me react.  I just want to kiss him all over and be kissed all over. "What did the nurse say?" I looked at Logan that now was serious.  I rolled my eyes as I laughed it off.

"I just want to let you know that no matter what's going on, I want to know how you feeling and what I can do to help you.  I think that's what you're supposed to do in a relationship."

"Hold up! You never been in a relationship?" I throught I talk to him about this?  I took a deep breath.

"Austin but that's it-"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that shit bag." That made me laugh and I could tell Logan was trying not to laugh.  I fall into Logan and pushed my lips up to his neck.  "I can promise that I won't treat you like Austin did."

That made my hopeless romantic come out in me, I took a deep breath and wrapped my arm around his neck.  I can already tell Logan is not planning to let me go.

Logan

Miles cuddled up to me was perfect.  Now that Miles is my boyfriend I'm not afraid to cuddle up to him.  He is something else. 

"I need to go to work baby..." Miles talked into my chest.  I took a deep breath and kissed his head.

"I can't wait until we start working together again." I admitted, I miss working but I also having eye candy for me to look at all day, I know Miles miss that to.  I don't even want to know about when word gets out I have a new boyfriend.

"So you're going back to work than?" Miles asked.  I looked at him with a confused look. 

"My father isn't coming out of retirement so who will take care or the business?"  They must have talked about is at least, because from my understanding, I almost died. 

"Well, the plan if you didn't wake up was that Zackary would take over and I guess if you wanted to focus on yourself, he would take over until than." Miles explained.  Focuse on myself? I mean, that was very kind of my father to think about me that way but I am fine.

"You guys really throught of everything."