06

Logan

I looked at Kace, I think I'm about ready to go.  I am missing Miles and my family which is hard to believe.  I still have to deal with all the shit when I wake up and the only person that will be there when I wake up is most likely going to be Miles so why rush anything.  Plus, it's not like I've been out for mouths.

"Maybe I might just stay." I told Kace.  He looked at me like I was crazy.  We are back on the beach and watching the waves.  It's now dark. 

"Are you sure?" Kace said.  I nodded my head and throught about Miles, fucking Miles.  I wanna talk to him.  I want to take sure that he will be ok.  "You're still thinking about Miles."

"Yeah.  Just what will happen to him?  Without me, he will possibly have no job, have no one." I explained.  I throught death would be much simpler. 

"Than don't choose death, just wake up and you can live your life." I looked at Kace.  Live my life?

"I can't just move on from this, seeing you again...being in a car crash, what about the business?  I know I will need to work right when I g-"

"You know that I'm dead.  I have made my choice to let go of you and everyone else, don't make the same mistake.  You have Miles waiting for you on the other side, you have your family.  Don't you want to make Miles fall in love with you?"

"How come it always comes back to Miles?" I asked, I'm not complaining but it just seems that way. 

"You love Miles.  You haven't felt this type of way about anyone for a long time." Kace smiles as I agree to that.

"Miles just makes me feel something.  Makes me want to protect him and make sure that nothing bad happens to him.  Miles is different from you and anyone I have ever known." I took a second to release what I have just said.  Miles...I need to wake up for Miles.  "How do I wake up?"

"Well, when Miles is near, you have to run to him until you can touch him." So I won't be able to wake up right away.  I can wait.  I can wait to see Miles and I promise to everything I have that I will never let him go.