23

Logan

I looked away from my phone and looked to the windows.  Kace was back.  I turn back to my mother that was asleep.  Kace started walking up to me.

"If Miles really love you, he would have called you." I closed my eyes and look back at my phone.  Kace is right.

"He's probably busy." I whispered.  There was a few moments of silence.  But than Carla came in wearing a beautiful black, sparkling, Logan dress.  With Yuri that was wearing a nice tux but no Miles.  "Hey you guys! What are you doing here?"

"I needed to show off my dress to someone." I laughed and rolled my eyes.  She even did her hair and everything for tonight.

"I'm not enough through." Yuri joked.  We all laughed.  My father walked in, looking at my mother that is still passed out.

"Have anyone heard form Miles?" I looked at everyone that all had this face.  A shocked look that scared me to death.  "Nothing happened right?" 

"No, just shocked because you two are together.  Why not text him?" My father asked.  He was picking my mother up and setting her on his lap. 

"Oh great idea! How did I not think about that?"

"Don't need to be an ass about it Logan."  Carla said. I took a deep breath before I continue.  I was kinda being a ass.

"I been trying all day..." I mumbled.  There was dead silence but I could feel myself slipping.  I want Miles. 

"He's going to be at the party, I will tell him you're looking for him." Yuri said with a claim voice. 

Miles

I'm drunk.  I have been drinking since that whole thing with Austin.  I looked at my watch and noticed that it's not 5pm.  The party starts at 7pm.  I wanted to see Logan but I can't get that done.

Lucky this bar is in my apartment building but got on the elevator.  I press  the #6 button and it started going up.  But on level 3, it stopped and I almost got off.  That would be something I would have done sober.  But a man came on. 

This man was acting really chill, he had his hand in his pockets and had his hair nicely done.  I took a deep breath and pray he won't smell the alcohol. 

"I hope you are safe with getting home."  Fuck.  I turn to the guy and smirked.

"I know, I smell like alcohol but I can promise you...I'm ok." I hope I will be.  But I felt my body tense up as I throught about going to the party drunk. 

"Let me guess, relationship problems." This was the first time I throught about why I'm drinking.  I looked at the man that only seemed to be about 5 years older than I am or something like that.

"Not really, more like my ex is coming back into my life when I really want-" I stopped myself.  "Long story short yes, I am having relationship problems."  There was a short pause before the door opened for me to get out. 

"Why don't I walk you?" They guy offered.  I smiled and nodded my head. 

"What's your name?" I asked.  We took a few more steps before he answers.

"Ethan.  Ethan Rails." I also loved the name Ethan.  Something about it makes me happy. 

"Miles Deven." I was worried that he will realized my name as Logan's assistant.  We walked to my apartment without a word about Logan.  I pulled out my keys and unlocked my door.  "Thank you."

"No problem.  I hope I get to see you again." Ethan said with a smile.  I looked into my apartment and took a deep breath.  "So if I want to find you again, do I need to look at the bar?"  I couldn't help but smile. 

"No, just today has not been my day...find me here." I smirked and looked down.  I'm in fucking trouble.