27

Miles

I looked at my boyfriend that wasn't even my boyfriend anymore.  He doesn't remember me, he doesn't remember who I am, what I am to him, it's all just gone.  I walked out of the room and went to the waiting room. 

"I-I guess there isn't much I can do here anymore." I told Shawn.  He looked at me with sympathy, something I haven't seen in a long time.  I took a deep breath and sat on the chair in the waiting room.  "God damn it..."

"Miles...I'm sorry." I looked at Shawn and tried not to start crying but the tears came and there was nothing stopping them.  That is when Shawn walked over to me and sat down to hug me.  His hugs are like Logan's.  Big, tight, safe.  I won't feel his hug ever again. 

"I-I-I mean he looked at me like I was a stranger...like he didn't know me and that I was crazy."  Shawn just sat there and hug me.

"Miles...Logan wants to see you." I looked up and saw Rebecca waiting.  I took a deep breath and nodded my head.  I got up and went to Logan.  He was alone.  Should I really do this?  Should I just walk away and don't look back?  Should I just stop being a baby and go in?  Shit...

"You asked for me?" I said walking in slowly.  Logan's head snapped my head towards me and I took a shape breath in before talking again.  "If you don't remember me that's fine...I'm just happy that you-"

"I know that I have it somewhere, just gave me and time and-"

"Don't think to hard.  I know you know but until or if you remember, I have no use for being here." That hurts, thinking that he might never remember me.  But Logan stopped and looked down.  "I'm sorry...I can-can't be here." I walked away. 

He was saying he loved me 5 hours ago and now he can't remember who the fuck I am!?  This is bullshit God! Complete bullshit.  I should have just said I loved him.  I should have told him and maybe he will remember.

I got to my car without telling anyone where I was going.  I started crying but than a bust of anger came out and I started hitting my stringing wheel while I just let the tears I have hiding for so long.