He removed his dick and took off my hoodie before bringing me into the tub then filling it up. He got in and washed both of us. 

--

We got out of the bathroom, although Clay has to carry me. He placed me carefully on the bed and picked out some clothes for me.

"We have school tomorrow," He groaned and tossed me some clothes before picking clothes for himself. 

"I know," I said and changed into the clothes, which was a white shirt, a grey hoodie, and a white skirt

"Where's the skirt from?"

"Oh, I bought for myself, but was too small so I'm giving it to you." He said and changed into boxers and sweatpants.

I laid down on his bed and groaned, "I'm bored,"

"Wanna play Minecraft?" He asked 

"Sure," I shrugged and he brought me to his gaming room. There was a widescreen TV on the wall, a couch in front of it, 3 monitors, LED lights, an extra monitor, and all that gaming jazz.  

"Come on," 

--

After setting everything up, we logged onto Minecraft and just fooled around, before gathering supplies and making a house.

"Georgenotfound? Where'd you get that name from?" He asked,

I shrugged, "I dunno actually," 

He got out of his chair and connected his phone to a speaker.

"What song do you wanna play?" He asked,

"Uh, Taylor Swift" I said,

"Oo a Swiftie in 2021? Same." He said and played Love Story by the one and only Taylor Swift.

---

"Clay, I'm hungry, make me food now," I demanded

"Okay," He said, stood up, and left the room.

Can't believe that worked.

---

He came back in with a salad, grilled cheese, and some cock- I mean coke. He put the food on the coffee table in front of the couch and sat down

"Come here," He said and patted a spot beside him. He got a grilled cheese and bit into it.

I giggled and got one too and ate it.

---

We finished eating and Clay went downstairs to wash the dishes. I followed after him and made sure he didn't see me. I wrapped my arms around him and he flinched a bit.

"Hi Clay," I giggled and he just smiled. 

"Hi," He responded and continued washing the dishes. 

We stayed like that in comfortable silence. 

"I'm done," He said and dried his hands with a towel

"I know you are," I said and went to his gaming room and killed his Minecraft character.

"George!" He yelled and started chasing me around. I laughed and ran around the room

"Come here, George!" He yelled and tackled me on the ground and tickled me. I laughed and he laughed too

"Clay?" Someone from the door called out, we both turned our heads and it was Drista. She smiled and closed the door.

We both looked at each other and laughed. 

Drista's POV:

Clay has never shown anybody his gaming room besides me, sapnap, mom, dad, and his closest friends. He told me if he shows somebody his gaming room it means he loves them.

Of course, George doesn't know but I won't tell him I'll let Clay tell him.

I smiled, happy for Clay that he finally moved on from Angel. I got my phone and texted mom. 

George's POV:

I feel so happy with Clay that I forgot everything that happened yesterday, but, can I really trust him?

I smiled and went back to the monitor and played some more Minecraft with Clay.

1100 words 

A/n: there was a lizard on my ceiling and I started tearing up- that alone just shows how scared I am of lizards.

Anyways

fit check

Make sure to eat, drink, sleep, and take your meds 

I love you :)