part 14.

Jongsan: not jungkook, but his blood jongsan jeon jongsan.
Y/n: j-jongsan.

Jongsan looked at her, his face became soft. He looked at Mr.choi with angry face.

Jongsan: what did you said in earlier. Am a cub right. Well am not a cub anymore.
Mr.choi: j-jongsan I.......
Jongsan: and this place don't want two kings.
Mr.choi: what!
Jongsan: I said as you heard it.
Jimin: jongsan......

Jongsan looked at jimin.

JM: I will look here, go and finish him.

Jongsan hummed and looked back at mr.choi. But he saw mr.choi running away from there. He ran behind him. Mr.choi run and get inside of a room. He don't have any escape now. He was about to go back but saw jongsan coming. Jongsan come inside of the room he rested his hand on his knee while panting. Jongsan closed the door and looked back at choi smirking. He started walking towards choi. Mr.choi go backwards but fall into the ground. Jongsan come and sit Infront of him. He take out his cigarette from his pocket and start searching for match box.

Jongsan: do you have match box.
Mr.choi: n-no.
Jongsan: then take this.

He gave his match box to mr.choi, and signalled to him to burn the cigarette. Mr.choi did that.

Jongsan: am the son of the king. Who is a king's son a prince. Yes am a prince, a underworld prince.
Mr.choi: l-look jongsan i-i don't m-mean t-to k-kill your dad.
Jongsan: ahm....btw did you have gun in your hand.
Mr.choi: w-what. Please jongsan I will give you anything.
Jongsan: do you have a gun then give me that.

Mr.choi give him his gun.

Jongsan: do me a thing.
Mr.choi: w-what is it.
Jongsan: run! And never return.

Mr.choi slowly looked at him. But in a blink of eye, mr.choi's body  fell on the ground.

_______________________

After that jongsan come into the place where jimin and y/n standing. Jongsan come and immediately hugged y/n.

Y/n: you really look like your Appa son.
Jongsan: am sorry mom. I don't kept the promise to dad.
Y/n: it's ok dear. You have me now.
Jongsan: from now on your living with us.
Y/n: mhm.....

Then they all go away from there to jongsan house.

        [To be continued].