Take 27.2 - Crystals

Start from the beginning

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is - mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

...................

Disclaimer:

This Story/ Written Series is a work of Fiction.All characters are fictitious.Any resemblance to a person living or dead is purely coincidental. The depiction off fictitious characters through their cross - cultural backgrounds is also a work of pure fiction. I respect all faiths, cultures, communities with its rich diversities, equally.I mean no offence or hurt to anyone's sentiments through my work in any way whatsoever.

....................................

TAKE 27

TAKE 27.2 – Crystals

In Reality - It probably had just been a couple of minutes to the moment – that had been like a – Thunderbolt of Shock+ an Earthquake for his emotional being – but within – for Robert Wilson – these couple of minutes continued to be perhaps - the most aching moments off his Life.

His heart ached. It ached immense at the very sight off Khushi embraced into Arnav's frame all tight and snug and Arnav holding onto her and comforting her in the moment as if – nothing else really mattered to him – for a moment too.

And yet – through this heartbreakingly aching moment – he couldn't deny the deep shades of truth in the reality today that stood staring in his face all – Crystal Clear.

The Crystals of Truth – that he had just come face to face with – felt no less than a deadly bouncer and – even though his head was now beginning to go in an overdrive wondering – the when and how's about their relationship – in his heart – all he could feel was that deep ache/vaccum accompanied by shades of sadness for his very own self. He just felt so very sad and poignant within. And maybe he deserved it? It was a punishment dished out by Fate that led him to realise his love for Khushi Jones – just a few minutes prior to him coming face to face with the truth that she was in love with Arnav Singh Raizada. Or maybe, just maybe...all of this was a freaking Nightmare? That he'd wake up from? Any second now??

His Mind retaliated – ofcourse. Told him that what he was seeing was indeed happening for Real. But yet – his aching heart leads him to finally defreeze out of his shocked mode now as he asks – sure that both Arnav and Khushi could sense the ache in his tone right now – " I know...what I see...I mean...I can clearly see...I see you.. Raizada...holding onto Khushi right now...and her holding onto you .......I also heard what I did...its all registering. But yet..how about the two of you confirm this to me one more time....that this is the reality? Isn't it? and I am not imagining this???for a part of me is hoping that it eventually turns out that I am in the middle of living a nightmare...which I would wake up from in a jolt..soon....and don't get me wrong...I only say this on my very own accord..given that I just realised what I did in my emotions as I stepped in here and ended up admitting it out loud too...and then coming face to face with this...it's just been shocking to soak in...for obvious reasons..."