He lifted his arm and the screen showed something. The screen showed something like golden coin with number one written on it. Behind the number one, there seemed to be sort of wings to decorate the coin. And there were also two words on the screen which were:

"Dallar Show."

Khun echoed, "Dallar show?"

Dallar show wasn't a familiar game to most regulars, but it was the game that the head of the Ten Great Families used to play. In this game, the points that were called as the "Dallars" played the essential part.

If they lost their dallars, then they might be disqualified and unable to participate any longer. Worst, they might lose their lives.

For the test in stage fourth, the test will be divided in three rounds. The dallars that they earned from the first round will affect their chances of winning in the second round, the dallars that they earned from the second round will affect the winning chance in the third round. In the third round, all the dallars they earned will be used by Bam or the Jue Viole Grace and Hoaqin to fight against each other. 

Wangnan's Team and Viole's Team were considered to be one. Poro Poe declared that Jue Viole Grace will be the leader of their own team. Charlotte didn't mind about that though.

Khun knew that these FUG had wanted to get rid of them. Putting them in the same side will make it easier to get rid all of them once they lost. But they were unaware that in their side, there was someone who could read the future for them. Charlotte had specifically told him earlier that this selection game will win with them as the winner.

But even though she had said it to him, he still can't lower down his guard. He remembered that there was still the chance for Charlotte to be wrong and that they might lose instead and losing was the last thing he wanted to.

"Then, we will now distribute 'Dallars' to everyone!" Poro Poe declared.

The one Dallar on the screen began to glow white or yellow and followed by that light, golden coins began to fall. The Dallars fell to the regulars like rain, except that it was slower than the raindrops and that the number of the Dallars had been decided. Each regular got one, including Charlotte.

Charlotte who caught her Dallar looked at the number of it. She smiled as she closed her right palm that was holding the Dallar. Altaira who was standing next to her noticed her smile and looked at the Dallar that he caught.

10 Dallars.

He didn't know whether he should laugh or cry when he got it. He didn't like the number ten on his own Dallar and he was thinking what he should do with it.

Poro Poe reminded to all the regulars that it would have been better for them to not reveal the number of their Dallars. After that, the first round began to start.

"Now, then, let's the first round begin!" Poro Poe said again. The screen had changed into white. "Fifteen Dallars of reward will be given at the end of the game and the name of the game is catch game!  Catching the Sweet Fish!

I will explain the rules in details about the catching Sweet Fish in a minute! Since this is the first round, only two from each team will participate! The regulars with the highest dallars of ten from each team, please come down to stadium!"

Altaira leaned close to his sister and asked, "Can I take a look at your Dallar?"

"No" Charlotte immediately denied.

"Why not?"

"I've got a bad feeling that you might just do something bad to me" Charlotte answered earnestly.