"Why are you asking that question in all sudden?" Khun asked her.

"I'm just curious" she answered.

'Something must have happened in that Rice Pot thing's Khun silently thought. 

"Are you sure that you want to know the truth?" He asked her back with a smile. "This might hurt your feelings."

Charlotte licked her lips before pressing it together. Surely, talking about her weakness will not be something pleasant to hear, especially when the one who will be answering it was Khun. She pondered about it for a moment before she said with a playful smile, "Then you can use the.......you can choose the soft words to describe my weakness right? I have a fragile heart, please spare me"

"Well, you are childish, playful, noisy, insensible, ignorant, stupid, reckless, lazy and love to start fights with the others. You are also stubborn, persistent and daring to the point that everyone wants to beat you up. You also don't have any ambition or in another word, simpleton" he answered without hesitance, without pausing for a moment or a second. "I think that sums up everything."

Charlotte, "......"

Every single word that came from his mouth seriously stabbed Charlotte right where it hurts. He made it sound as if he had been waiting for a long time to say all of these and from his smirk, he was enjoying it, didn't he?

"............Your words are a little bit harsh, don't you think?" Charlotte asked him. "I should have asked someone else."

"The others will also answer the same thing."

"Then what about my strengths? My good sides? There must be some right?" Charlotte asked him.

"I don't think there is something good I could mention about you" he replied.

In annoyance, Charlotte lifted her fan and hit him lightly with it.

"Annoying" she said as she put her fan down.

"Ah, that is also one of your weaknesses" Khun added again. "You are annoying, irritating and hopeless."

"I think I'll just look for Noah instead" Charlotte said while looking around.

"You have been separated from the friend of yours for quite awhile" Khun said to her. "Are you sure his judgement will be better than mine?"

Charlotte looked at Khun. After a moment, she said to him, "Hey, don't look down on my friends! He is skilled, you know."

"You make it sound as if he knows you for a long time when he wasn't there to help you when you were hurt."

"Who said that-"

Charlotte who was about to argue with Khun paused for a moment on her own sentence. She pondered about something for a moment.

What Charlotte was about to say to Khun was "who said that Noah wasn't by my side when I was hurt?". But if she say those words, then it will surely clash with the story that they made together. It might, no, definitely attract his suspicions more.

He was already suspicious of them. She can't make him feel more suspicious.

"That's because he was sealed in this damn train" Charlotte said to Khun. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"Of course no" Khun denied. "But I'm a little surprised that FUG will allow you to be friend with someone."

'You're testing me again.'

"Teacher allows me to make friends with anyone" Charlotte explained to him. "And besides, if we weren't allowed to be friends with anyone, then what about Sweet and Sour? Your question is a little bit weird."