Chapter Thirty Two - Foolish

Song at the side kind of describes this chapter. ---------> 

Prepare yourselves....

Chapter 32 - Foolish

Justine walked across the school parking lot with her books clutched tightly to her chest. She had been worrying about what she was about to do all night and after debating intensely if she should do it or not, she realised that it was the only option.

When Tori had approached her a few weeks ago, threatening that if she didn't find out all the gory details about Morgan Peters, she would make sure that Justine's life was a living hell and that she would make every single one of her friends turn against her. And at first Justine hadn't really taken her seriously until Tori had spread that rumour about Justine having slept with one of her best friends boyfriend. The only way to stop the bitchy blonde from completely ruining her reputation was to agree to her demand. And even then her friend had never truly forgiven her for that untrue rumour. Justine never wanted that to happen again.

So now here she was, about to meet Tori and betray her brother. Scott would be beyond pissed when he found out. Justine had never seen him act the way he did when he was with that Morgan girl. She didn't know what was so special about Morgan but her brother was definitely smitten and everyone who knew him well enough had seen it.

And Justine knew that that was one of the many reasons Tori resented the new girl in town. That and the fact that the school had accepted Morgan as the sweetheart that she probably was. This fact made Justine doubt her decision for about the million time today. Morgan didn't deserve this. Tori would most definitely use this information against her in the worst way possible. But then Justine realised what was at stake for her as well and her selfish side won her ever present inner battle for what she was about to say.

Tori was waiting against the bike shed of the school, her skirt riding up her tanned legs and tight top showing a part of her bra. She was chewing gum and popping it obnoxiously as she clicked away furiously on the phone.

"Ah, there you are. I thought you'd chickened out." She grinned like a cat seeing a mouse as Justine got close. She was about to speak when another figure stepped out of the shadows revealing itself as Chloe. She stood looking totally bored while her foot was in plasters and she held crutches in her hands.

"Let's just get this over with." She sighed, joining Tori by leaning on the wall. Justine felt herself falter. This was definitely not what she was expecting to happen.

"I thought it was just going to be you." She addressed Tori, trying to ignore Chloe's presence. She had never liked the brunette ever since back in middle school when Chloe had made fun of Justine for have braces. Everyone had caught on to this and she had been called 'Brace Face' for the entire time she had her braces. And even now when they had been taken off and her teeth were stunningly perfect, people still sniggered harsh words when they passed. She never really forgave her for that.

Tori popped her gum again and stepped away from the wall. "Chloe and I share a common interest. We both want to see that little bitch Morgan lying in the gutter where she belongs." Her eyes were full of hate as she spoke Morgan's name and Justine knew at that exact moment she was going to regret this. Unfortunately Tori continued. "So what's her secret? Has she got a boyfriend that no one knows about? Has she had like a sex change operation?" Tori grinned as her guesses grew more and more outrageous.

Justine shook her head furiously, wanting to spit this out and get away as fast as possible.

"No, that's not it." She cut in, wanting Tori to shut up so she could think. Chloe hobbled forward as she grew more interested in what was about to happened and fixed her gaze on Justine.