Chapter 17: Spite!

Start from the beginning

"I'm fine, the only think I need is to dry off and change clothes." Haruhi said.

"Same with me."

"Not so fast." Kyoya said, grabbing onto Setsuko's arm and turning her to face him. Before she could move out of the way he grabbed her cheeks and raised her head to look up. At his touch, Setsuko felt her cheeks warm up.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Setsuko asked, trying to pull away from his grip. There was a sudden sting on her chin causing her to wince as she watched Kyoya pull away a hand, something wet and red on his fingertips.

He let go of Setsuko's cheeks and smiled, "I apologize, but I can't allow a club member to have a visible scar."

Setsuko groaned, knowing there was no way she was getting out of this.

***

Setsuko had been led to a bench not that far from the beach, where the doctor was waiting for her with his supplies ready. Haruhi had been able to get out of being checked on so she went back to the villa with the rest of the hosts, leaving Setsuko and Kyoya to see the doctor alone.

Apparently, the scrape on her chin wasn't the only injury she had gotten. There was a rather large scratch on her leg that she hadn't noticed earlier. How she didn't notice the scratch that was caked in sand and trickling blood down her leg, she had no idea. The doctor was quick to disinfect both her injuries and patch them up. She only needed a small patch on her chin and some cotton and gauze around her knee.

Kuwata's not going to be too happy about this. Setsuko thought with a sigh.

"Alright, Mr. Kuwata, you're all cleaned up. Luckily for you none of your injuries look infected, so they should heal up without scarring." He looked up at Setsuko with a smile, "For now, try not to put too much pressure on it and get some rest."

"That's easy to do." Setsuko said.

"If anything happens, don't hesitate to call me." The doctor said packing up his medical kit before standing up and bowing. "Now if you'll excuse me."

Once he was gone, Setsuko let out a sigh of relief and started to stand up, only to feel a hand n her shoulder and someone push her back down. She looked up at him with an unamused expression, "Kyoya, what are you doing?"

"The doctor said you shouldn't put pressure on your leg." He said, pushing up his glasses to catch the light of the setting sun.

"That doesn't mean I can't walk at all. Besides, I have to get back to the villa somehow." She tried to get up again, but before she could push herself off the bench, she was suddenly swept up into the air and found herself being carried bridal style by Kyoya. Immediately she felt her cheeks warm up. "What are you doing?! I didn't break my leg or anything! Let me down!" She raised her fists and hit them against his chest, hoping to make him drop her.

Kyoya just gave her a closed eyed smile, "Doctor's orders."

"Bullshit! He said to be careful, not that I can't walk at all!" She continued pounding her fists against him, but he held onto her steadily, no signs of dropping her as he walked across the sand towards the villa.

His smile fell and he let out a sigh, "I don't know how you beat those boys, Itsuki, your punches are like a child's."

Setsuko tensed and her cheeks puffed in anger as she continued the punch him, "Now you're insulting me?! How do any of the girls even like you?!"

"They fall for my charm, of course."

A look of disgust appeared on Setsuko's face and her fists slowed to a stop. "What charm? You're as charming as demon."