Chapter 16: SING on a Cliff!

Start from the beginning

"But why couldn't we of gone to the Caribbean," Hikaru asked.

"Or even Fiji?" Koaru asked.

"Do you think that a commoner like Haruhi has a passport?" Kyoya asked.

"You do realize that I can hear you guys, right?" Haruhi said, completely annoyed by the conversation that was going on.

Setsuko sighed and just looked out the window, looking at the passing scenery as the limo sped through traffic to get them to their destination.

The limo pulled up to Kyoya's villa and the hosts piled out, men from inside coming out and collecting their bags and other items. "We'll have half an hour to settle then we'll be heading to the beach." Kyoya said.

"Yes sir!" The club exclaimed, all of them except Haruhi, Mori, and Setsuko saluting.

It wasn't long until Setsuko was in her room, having been led there by one of the maids of the villa. It was a simple room, wooden floors aside from an intricate circular rug that covered almost the entire floorspace. At the back corner there was a king-sized bed with plain gray sheets laid neatly on top. A dresser was to her left and a vanity set to her right. Near the doorway there was a door that led to a small bathroom with its own shower. Good to know she wouldn't have to share a bathroom with the other hosts.

Her bags had already been brought to her room and were laying on her bed, so she walked up to it and unzipped her duffle bag, where all of her clothes had been packed. She sorted through her clothes and found a pair of cuffed jean shorts and a button up tropical shirt. She quickly changed out of her travel clothes and into the clothes she had chosen before heading out to the main lobby, where the rest of the hosts were already waiting.

Kyoya glanced up from his notebook and smiled slightly when he saw her walk up. "Looks like we're all here, let's head to the beach, we don't want to keep our guests waiting."

Setsuko looked at him, tilting her head slightly, guests? What guests?

Turns out the guests that Kyoya was talking about were girls from school. That's why he wanted her to come bad enough for him to call Kuwata and get him to agree, this wasn't a vacation, far from it. It seems the entire club, aside from Tamaki had been tricked by the glasses wearing devil.

"I can't believe we fell for it." Setsuko said, laying on a beach towel with her arms sprawled out on her sides. "There's no way Kyoya would treat us to an all-expenses paid vacation." She sighed and looked up at the sky. If she were being honest, she wasn't much of a fan of the ocean. It smelled like fish, sand got everywhere, and not to mention she always burned even with putting sunscreen on.

Off in the distance, she could hear some girls asking if Tamaki was okay, and even without looking she knew he was most likely daydreaming about a scenario with Haruhi. She groaned internally and closed her eyes; she might as well try to get a nap while the weather was nice.

Setsuko woke up with a weight on her chest, scratch that, a weight everywhere below her neck. Opening her eyes, she saw the Hitachiin twins sitting on each side of her, looking to be piling something on top of her. She rose her arms, feeling something crumple to the side of them and placed her hands on her chest, feeling something round, and sandy. Ah, she'd been buried.

"Thanks for the boobs." She said, still half asleep. At her words, the two looked at her then at each other before the burst out laughing.

"No problem, senpai." Hikaru said, wiping a tear from his eye

Setsuko sat up, the sand crumpling to her sides as she reached her arms up and stretched, a few pops being heard as she did so. Looking around she saw that it was still light out and going by the placement of the sun she assumed she had been asleep for at least half an hour.