Chapter 15: A Refreshing Kidnapping!

Start from the beginning

"Ah."

"Hey! Look at this everybody!" Honey called out, getting the attention of the hosts. He was sitting on Mori's back as he swam through the lazy river, not moving a single millimeter. "Check it out! Look! Even though we're swimming really fast we never go any further than we are now!"

He's terrifyingly smart. Setsuko thought. She shook her head and walked back to her pool chair. If she wasn't going to swim, she might as well get a nap in. She was just about to doze off when she was hit with a face full of water, causing her to shoot upright and cough, looking towards her assailant. Hikaru.

"Sorry, my hand slipped." He said with a grin that told Setsuko his hand definitely did not slip.

"Kyoya watch my drink." She said, running her hand through her now wet bangs and getting up from the chair.

"There are more water guns in the rental bar." Kyoya said, not looking up from the book he was reading.

Setsuko nodded and grabbed a water gun, filling it with water before she turned to look at the twins. Without a word, she cocked the gun, aimed it, closed one eye, and pulled the trigger, hitting Hikaru square in the face. " Oops. My hand slipped." She said, staring the now soaked Hikaru down.

"What have you done?" Kaoru asked, taking a step back from Setsuko with a terrified look.

"You've created a monster, Hikaru." Tamaki said, an equal amount of terror on his face.

To the three hosts, there was a darkness surrounding Setsuko, and her eyes were glowing red, staring not at them, but straight into their souls. A true demon.

Hikaru gritted his teeth and aimed his own gun, shooting a barrage of water straight towards Setsuko, who dodged each and every shot with grace. In times like these knowing how to dance and having coordination with her feet really helped. She crouched below a few more shots and aimed her own gun, shooting water not only at Hikaru, but Kaoru and Tamaki as well. She straightened up and grinned, her eyes glinting dangerously, "It's not fun if it's just one on one, now, is it?"

The three boys glanced at each other and in that moment, they decided on a temporary truce, and just like that a war started. Setsuko dodging the shots with a dancer's skill and the twins using what they could grab to deflect any of Setsuko's attacks.

"I'll get you! Sideways-leaping shot!" Tamaki shouted, jumping through the air to dodge Setsuko's attacks while firing attacks of his own. He used his hand to flip himself back to his feet before he slipped on a... banana peel and started sliding back, eventually running face first into a large totem pole.

Setsuko watched as the eyes of the pole started to light up one by one, and she took a few steps back, until she found herself at the edge of the lazy river with nowhere else to go. There was a slight roaring sound, and Setsuko slowly looked over her shoulder towards the source, seeing a giant wave of water that would put pro surfers to shame rush straight towards her.

She dropped her gun and looked towards the club, their shocked and terrified faces the last thing she saw before the water crashed over her and swept her away.

***

"Mitskuni!"

"Itsuki/Honey-senpai!"

The club watched in horror as the two hosts were swept away with the wave, Honey's empty pool floaty now drifting in the calm lazy river, and the water gun that Itsuki was holding laying on the ground in a pool of water.

Mori and Haruhi had started to run towards the last river, when Mori slid on another banana peel that was just lying on the ground and flew through the air before roughly landing face first.