Chapter 15: A Refreshing Kidnapping!

Start from the beginning

True to his words, there was a pair of black swim trunks and a pale blue pullover waiting for her in the dressing room. She sighed and quickly changed into the provided clothes before stepping out and heading back to the main area, where she saw the twins dragging Haruhi towards the girl's dressing room. She didn't even want to know what was happening there.

She sat down at one of the pool chairs under an umbrella and watched as Kyoya sat at the one beside her. "Care for a drink, Itsuki?" He asked, holding out a drink for her.

"Oh, uh, thanks Kyoya." Setsuko said, grabbing the drink from him and watching as he placed his own drink on the table that was between the two of them. She looked at the drink then at Kyoya, her eyes narrowed suspiciously, "You didn't poison this or anything, did you?"

"Now why would I do that?" Kyoya asked, looking at her with a closed eyed smile. "You're a valuable asset to the club and if you were to meet an unfortunate end, I'd have to stop offering the Sleeping Angel package."

"Good to know money is what's keeping me alive." Setsuko said and brought the drink to her lips and took a sip. It was pretty good. She leaned back in the chair and watched as Haruhi walked out of the dressing room, wearing green stiped shorts and a yellow pullover. She sat and enjoyed her drink as Kyoya explained to Haruhi what this place was. Apparently, the main reason the Ootori family this facility for those who were overworked and unable to get a vacation to go overseas.

"This is so relaxing; we don't have to worry about keeping all of our guests entertained for once." Tamaki said a small way over under a different umbrella. "It's truly like a holiday for handsome young soldiers. I guess that's what you'd call it."

Some soldier you are. Setsuko thought, rolling her eyes. She sat back and watched as Haruhi tried to explain an inflatable pool to the twins only for them to confuse it with an inflatable boat. After the twins were pulled away by Tamaki, Honey went up to Haruhi with a pink bunny floaty, after asking her to swim he giggled and ran off to the water, saying something about being cuter with the floaty on. Setsuko tuned out what the other hosts were saying and started to doze off slightly. This was kind of nice. Until she heard a powerful motor.

"No way, you've got it all wrong!" Renge's voice came, and Setsuko opened her eyes and looked to see that Renge was rising from the ground on some type of platform. Was that... built here on purpose. She glanced over towards Kyoya, who's expression didn't even shift at the appearance of the club's Lady Manager. "Listen up, boys! Obviously you need help seeing Haninozuka's hidden motives! Look!" She pointed towards the third year, who jumped into the lazy river with a pink bunny floaty.

"What are you talking about?" Tamaki asked.

"Think about what he said to you earlier."

Something about being cute? Setsuko asked, tilting her head slightly. At this point Renge had gained her curiosity and she had stood up from her chair, walking over towards the rest of the hosts with Kyoya not too far behind her.

"He's not being as sweet and innocent as you think."

"I agree." Kyoya said, "Try putting the word 'I' at the beginning of that sentence." Upon realization that he manipulated the four into thinking he was cute and innocent (which, he was, but he pushed the fact even more so) the boys, and Haruhi looked over towards the blond in shock.

"That's Haninozuka for you. When little Shiro came to visit the host club, he felt threatened by another loli-boy type so he's taken steps to keep his rank. I should give him more credit, he's a lot smarter than I thought."

"Who's Shiro?" Setsuko asked, looking at Kyoya.

"An elementary student visitor we had a few days ago. If I recall correctly, you had called out of activities to visit your family friends at the hospital."