Chapter 12: Lights, Camera, Screw This!

Start from the beginning

"If all you are is cute, inside, and out, then you're no different than a baby. Therefore, from now on, you are the baby-faced thug! And Mori-senpai, you're his childhood friend; the flunkie! The twins will be basketball players enslaved in their own world! Haruhi, you're an honor student who's constantly being bullied! Itsuki-senpai,"

Setsuko tensed, scared to hear what role she was going to be assigned. Going by what the other hosts had been assigned it couldn't be anything good.

"You're going to be a vigilante who fights crime at night, and due to that you're always running from the cops, and you attend this school to keep a low profile!"

I... what?! Setsuko asked. How does that even make sense? She ran a hand through her hair as Renge shouted something about Tamaki being a lonesome prince then move onto Kyoya saying something about how his character was perfect- she was too in shock to listen.

"Kyoya, you have to do something. I am not playing whatever part that is." Setsuko said.

"Come on, Kyoya senpai." Hikaru said, pulling Kyoya to the side.

"Itsuki-senpai is right, you've got to do something." Kaoru agreed.

"Why? It seems like the boss is up for it." He motioned towards Tamaki who was posing by the wall.

"How does this look, Renge? Do you think these poses work for a lonely prince?"

"Oh wow, you're pretty good at that, Tamaki!" Renge exclaimed. "But you know it would be even more effective if you were standing in the rain."

"Let's just wait and see how things turn out, I bet it'll be interesting. It always is."

Setsuko groaned at Kyoya's statement, her shoulders slacking in turn. "I really need a nap."

***

Setsuko never got her nap. Instead, she was now standing in the middle of a group of trees on Ouran's courtyard as 'rain' fell on her, soaking her uniform and making it cling to her skin.

Apparently after the role change Renge wanted to do more, which involved hiring a camera crew and filming an entire movie about the host club's new roles. While she didn't want to play the role she was assigned, Setsuko knew she could be risking her naps in the host club if she refused to do anything so she might as well go along with it.

"Action!" Renge shouted, and Setsuko let out a small sigh before she viewed Honey, Mori, and Haruhi between the trees, Haruhi sitting at the base of the tree while Honey and Mori stand above her.

"I'm gonna show you what happens to anyone that crosses me." Honey said, his voice uncharacteristically low.

"Stop it, Mitskuni. You should have realized by now that when you're hurting others you're really only hurting yourself." Mori said.

"I didn't ask for any advice. You want me to put you over my knee again?" Honey snapped.

Setsuko took a deep breath before she started running, before she slid on the damp grass and placed herself between Haruhi and the two boys. "Your reign ends here, Haninozuka." She said, tilting her head upwards and glaring down at the small boy.

"Does it now?" He looked up and met Setsuko's eyes, a shadow casted over his own. You know, it really pisses me off when people don't know their place." There was a stretch of silence before his act fell and tears started to gather in the corner of his eyes. He ran towards Haruhi and engulfed the sitting girl with a hug as he sobbed. "I'm so sorry, Haru-chan! Itsu-chan! I can't do this anymore!"

"Cut! Cut, cut, cut!" Renge shouted and Setsuko looked over towards the sidelines, where the entire camera crew were. "What's wrong with you, you've got to stick to the script!"