Chapter 11: A Lady Manager?!

Start from the beginning

"Let me guess, those tears are fake." Haruhi said.

Tamaki paused for a second before shaking his head. "How dare you. My tears are always genuine, Haruhi."

That's not hard to believe I've seen you cry so many times I'm surprised you're not all dried out. Setsuko thought, resisting the urge to role her eyes.

"Being able to cry without the use of eye drops is the mark of a true host. Tell me, do I impress you? Have you fallen for me yet?"

Setsuko sighed and looked over towards the door, her eyes widening as she noticed someone peeking through the doorway. She didn't recognize her though, was she a new student? It looked like she wasn't the only host to notice the new girl, as Haruhi was now looking over towards the doorway which resulted in everyone else noticing the girl.

"Looks like the host club has a band new guest." The twins said. The suddenly disappeared from where they were standing and reappeared in front of the girl, each of them holding a rose out to her.

"Come on in, what are you waiting for?" Kaoru asked.

"Watching from afar is no fun." Hikaru joined in.

"Please, miss."

"Stop that." Tamaki said, and Setsuko looked behind her to see that Tamaki had vanished from where he had been standing and had magically reappeared just outside the doorway, despite the twins blocking it. "How many times do I have to tell you boys to be more courteous to our first-time guests?" He reached his hand out towards the new girl, a soft smile on his face. "Please, you don't have to be afraid, my princess. I welcome you to the Ouran Host Club."

"Um..." The girl started, her voice barely loud enough for anyone to hear.

"Yes?" Tamaki asked.

The girl hesitated for a second before she moved her hand up and slapped Tamaki in the face. "No! Don't touch me! You're phony!" Setsuko, along with the other hosts looked on in shock, well, except for Kyoya and Mori.

"What do you mean I'm phony?" Tamaki asked, holding a hand over his face as he looked at the girl in disbelief.

"Just what I said! You're phony!" The girl shouted, now pointing directly at the blond host. "I find it hard to believe that someone like you is the prince character of this host club! You shouldn't go spreading your love around so easily like that, you stupid! You must be a dim-witted narcissist! You're incompetent! You're a commoner! You're disgusting!" With each insult Tamaki flinched dramatically, as if he were getting shot by the words until finally some kind of lightning shot him and he started to fall towards the ground. Slowly.

"He's created a new technique!" Hikaru exclaimed.

"One-man slow-motion!" Kaoru added.

"I don't suppose you are..." Kyoya started, getting the girl's attention on him.

The girls angry look vanished and she started running, "It's you, Kyoya!" She jumped on Tamaki and engulfed Kyoya in a hug, shocking everyone in the room, even Kyoya himself. "Oh, how I've longed to meet you! My one and only Prince Charming."

Prince Charming? Setsuko thought, looking at the girl who's arms were still wrapped around Kyoya. Kyoya's been described as many different things throughout the school, but prince charming was almost always reserved for Tamaki. By the looked of it, all the other hosts were confused as well by this encounter.

"I think we need an introduction." Setsuko said, walking up to the girl and offering her a smile, "It would be nice to know the girl who calls our stone cold Kyoya 'prince charming' so, why don't we sit down, and we can get to know you after the club activities have ended?"