Well, That's Rough

Mulai dari awal

On the rooftop, Ichigo sees people he both does and does not want to see. The rest of his fracción is present so that's good. However, everyone else is not good. Keigo's sister, Mizuho, is here. Yeah, she's a fucking crackhead. Tatsuki's and Inoue's friends are also here. That's Ryō, Mahana, Michiru, and Chizuru. Most of them are okay, but Chizuru gets on his nerves. Aizen is still here, but now Gin and Tousen are, too. Like Ichigo needed more pain.

"Ichigo," Tatsuki gasps.

All eyes land on Ichigo. Oh, boy. Aizen frowns, and it feels suddenly feels like a death sentence being here. Aizen approaches the five of them standing by the roof entrance, his lackeys close behind. Chad shifts in discomfort as the three powerful Shinigami inspect what's left of Ichigo. Aizen hums in distaste, leaving Ichigo hanging by a thread. There's a horrible feeling in the back of his mind that isn't going away. No matter how much he wants to, he can't ignore the knowing feeling in his gut.

This man is going to kill him.

"Chad, be a dear and bring him to the others. They'll need time to have a proper goodbye," Aizen sighs.

Ichigo's gut drops. He knew it. He fucking knew it.

Chad slowly inches forward, trying to appear loyal to Aizen, but hesitant in understanding Aizen's words. Chad is smart, so it doesn't take him long to figure out what the hell is going on. He looks scared for Ichigo.

The roof is cold and hard. It sucks away what little warmth the ginger has left in his mangled body. Rukia gently places Ichigo's head in her lap, setting his arm aside. The two simply stare into each other's eyes. They're searching for something, whether it be peace or fear or anything. Ichigo knows Rukia found love in his eyes. Her expression and welling tears explain it all. She runs a defeated hand through his ginger hair.

"What are we going to do?" She whispers in anguish.

Ichigo glances at Aizen - the man who wants to put the dying dog out of his misery. There are reassuring whispers in his ear again. Zangetsu grows warm as he lays on top of Ichigo's chest.

"Something crazy, probably."

"Is that Ichigo?" Mahana gawks.

"It is," Ichigo replies, turning his yelllow eyes onto the normal people.

"Wha..." Ryō is as speechless as ever.

"I knew there was something scary about you, Kurosaki." Chizuru shakes her head, and Michiru hums in horror and agreement.

"Bite me," Ichigo snaps, baring his sharp teeth.

"What happened, Ichigo?" Aizen demands.

Ichigo sluggishly turns his body, putting Zangetsu on the ground. He gets to his knees awkwardly and bows the the megalomaniac. "The Vizard were guarding my sisters. And then there were Kisuke's mod soul kids..."

"You should be glad you got away with your life," Tousen huffs indifferently.

"Why aren't you regenerating?" Aizen narrows his eyes.

"I... I don't know, my lord."

"I see. I have no use for broken toys, Ichigo."

The ginger Espada can feel everyone start to get uncomfortable. Tatsuki and Chad look to be itching for a fight. Then there's Yuzu and Karin who are almost as confused as Inoue's friends.

"Yes, Lord Aizen," Ichigo finally says.

"Any last words?"

Ichigo starts to panic. God, he really is going to kill him. Ichigo racks his brain for something - anything - to say to Aizen. He has to prevent that psycho from killing him in front of his sisters and friends. Aizen goes to draw his sword. The voice hurriedly murmurs something Ichigo finds familiar. He has a very vague memory of saying that before he went to confront Shiro, and before he stabbed Rukia all that time ago.