"A few." I respond.

"What gets bigger the more you take away?"

"A hole."

"What gets wetter the more it dries?"

"A towel." I sniffle.

"When is a door not a door?"

"When it's ajar."

"Everyone has it, but no one can lose it. What is it?"

"I don't-" I exhale deeply and felt a cold chill running down my back.

"Everyone has it, but no one can lose it. What is it, Stiles?"

"I don't know. I don't know." I sob.

"Everyone has it, but no one can lose it." He begins speaking Japanese again and I'm left confuse even more.

"I don't know." I beg. I watched him approach the trap and he snatches it up in his hand. I let out screams of terror as he begins dragging me across the floor. I twist and turn my body, trying to find something to hold onto, something to get away from him.

"No, wait!" I scream. "Wait! Wait! Wait!"

"Stiles!"

"Wait!"

"Wait! No, wait!"

"Stiles!"

"Wait!" I sob loudly.

"Stiles, you're alright! Okay!" I open my eyes and see Agent McCall standing around me. I look down and see woman's hands wrapped around me. I inhaled deeply, turning my head and seeing Melissa. "Stiles, you're alright." She says softly. She rubs my chest and holds me tight. I breathe heavily, clutching my hands to Melissa's.

Lea's Point of View:
Melissa quietly shuts Stiles' door and she turns to Sheriff and all of us waiting for her to share the news about Stiles. Melissa and Agent McCall found him out in the woods. It was a major relief when we go that text. Lydia and I stayed behind to find any answers. We both came to the conclusion that he was at Sri hen House basement, but when we got there, Stiles was nowhere to be found.

"He's sleeping now. And he's just fine." Melissa informs us, Lydia and I holding each other's hands. "He doesn't remember much. It's a bit like a dream to him." She explains.

"Thank you." Sheriff thanks. Melissa smiles and turns away.

"It was that repellant we sprayed in the coyotes den to keep other animals out." Agent McCall informs. "I couldn't go near it without my eyes watering. It was just a good thing he mentioned it over the phone."

"No, it was more than that." Sheriff says. "Thank you."

"It was a lucky connection." Agent McCall shrugs.

"McCall, can you shut up please and accept my sincere gratitude." Sheriff frowns.

"Accepted." Agent McCall nods. He then turns away.

"And you three." Sheriff points at us. "You've got school in less than six hours. Go home. Go get some sleep." It wasn't until Sheriff mentioned us getting some sleep. Scott, Lydia and I all yawned and began rubbing our eyes or leaning on each other, trying to keep ourselves standing. We all turn away and walk down the hall.

"I don't know what happened. I was so sure." I utter.

"We both were." Lydia says. "How could we be wrong? We're usually right with this kind of stuff." She sighs.

"I wasn't help much either." Scott says. "Doesn't matter, if he's okay." The sound of mental clanking fills my ears and I turn to Lydia. I let out a sigh.