33

Before you start reading I badly want to ask how you discovered this book,I'm curious, please don't air me💕👀

Zion

I followed her closely and noticed she was heading into one of the bathrooms and I rushed in and watched her nearly screamed as I locked the door.

"Zion, what do you want?!" She asked,calmly as though I couldn't harm her in here but I would never. It was already closing period and a lot of people had left the school.

She was looking at me with those calm eyes, beautiful face,hair gelled to perfection and my eyes dropped to her waist,how her hips were well accented against the band of the skirt,her flawless legs and my breath hitched.

I looked up to her face,she had a smirk on her face,as though she knew I was helpless, that like many others I craved to hold her body against mine,well others except Yobanna.

"You should have told me you wanted to gawk at my body,the restroom is not the best place for that"She said and focused on reapplying her lip gloss, smacking her lips and repeating the process again.

"Are you going to keep chasing him like a fool you are not?Are you?" I attacked her and she smiled.

"And what about you, what point are you trying to prove by chasing Selena, what?"She charged at me

" You know it's nothing, there's nothing going on between us"

" Then you are a sore loser Zion,a bitter idiot"

I chuckled, Cynthia and her wicked tongue,was a there a time  she wasn't so harsh?

"See who's talking,you aren't supposed to be talking about bitterness,you are more terrible than I am"I teased her and she shook her head.

" No,at least I don't hide my hatred,but you,you are so pretentious,you are the one behind it aren't you, you are the one behind those pictures,you wanted to frame everything on me right?"

" I didn't do that.. "I tried to defend myself but the hot bloodied female was quick to stop me

"Of course you would deny?"

"Wait, why would you think I would do so? "

" Because you are one person I know who would do anything to frustrate my life"

" Well I didn't do it,I love you and deep down Cynthia"I moved closer to her and raised her chin,her eyes trained on mine

"Deep down, I know there's a spark you have,but you are only trying to prove yourself, trying to prove to mummy dearest you can get a man, trying to prove to the whole world that your hips and charm can work on anyone,now tell me baby girl, aren't we just perfect for each other?"

" You are just an idiot if you think I'll ever like you back,focus on Selena and let me be"

" Well,news flash,I don't like her,she is just.. look never mind but I know you Cynthia and you love attention too much and it's harmful"

"And you don't? We both love attention Zion"She was done with the lipgloss now and was replacing it in her small bag. Someone was washing their hands nearby but that wasn't going to deter me, what was the worst that would happen?

" I don't know why you keep fooling yourself, Yobanna is smitten by Selena, you'd only be wasting your time plus Selena is actually irrelevant to me"

I couldn't hear the running of the tap anymore so I assumed the person has left.

She shook her head at me and shoved me aside and walked to the door, she paused and then looked at me

" Selena is no match for me but you,No matter what you do Zion, you can never be a match to Yobanna and that's on facts"