Part Fourteen 14

Jin's POV

As soon as we arrived Jeon's mansion, we all went to our room and took shower. I was waiting for TaTa since i let him use the toilet first. I sat down on my bed before taking out my phone, I started scrolling through my instagram feed, but stopped at specific picture which was Jungkook's picture and he wore a black suit with white shirt inside and a tie.

He's looking so damn hot man! How i wish to see him on top of me while kissing me so passionately. What the hell am i thinking. Stop Jin you can't think like this. I shaked my head and then saw TaTa coming out of the toilet wraped towel around him waist.

"Hyung! You can go now." I nodded before smiling mischievously while TaTa was wiping his hair. I went near TaTa before pulling the towel away from him and ran toward toilet.

"Hyung!!!!" I started to laugh as I heard him shouting from outside.

After taking shower i went outside. I saw TaTa was having difficulties to make him tie. I smiled fondly at him before taking the tie away from him and making it for him. He smiled before saying thank you to me.

He was wearing white shirt inside with red trouser and red blazer with red tie. Aww my little bro looks so handsome and manly.

"You look so handsome ma boy!" I said as I caress his hair, he smiled at me widely and hugged me before saying thank you

"You look so handsome ma boy!" I said as I caress his hair, he smiled at me widely and hugged me before saying thank you. I went to my closet and took out my suit.

Mine was different from TaTa. I had white shirt, black trouser and black blazer with phoenix necklace.

I

changed my clothes and then went outside with TaTa. I was suprised to everyone wearing suits looking so good. We went over to them and greeted before going outside the mansion.

All elders went to the first car, while us the youngster went to other car following behind the elders. It only 30 minutes to reach at the hall which was big enough for more than 300 thousand people and I'm sure there will more than thousand.

As we reached towards the entrance i saw three familiar figures. As we went closer i found out that it was Eun-Woo hyung, Mingyu hyung and Donghwi were there. I was bit shock as why they were here? I shurgged it and went to them and greeted.