Part Twelve 12

OMG!!!!! I got 1.11k reads on my book!!!!
Thank you so much, i'm so happy.
I Purple You!

Also 💜Happy ARMY Day💜 to all my ARMY Friends!!!!
💜09💜07💜2021💜
____________________________________________________________________

Third POV

*In Busan*

Everyone was busy doing there works like Mr Jeon was sorting out the importants files that they need for saturday, Mr Kim was instructing the works to change eveything make it what Jungkook prefers. Mrs Kim and Mrs Jeon went to shopping with Junkook to choose the clothes they gonna wear on Saturday evening.

Jungkook was so bored because this two ladies were taking too long to choose their dresses; he was done choosing it and was waiting for this two old ladies.

He sat there texting Jin since he miss him and smiling when Jin texted him back quickly.

*In Seoul*

Everything was normal here, but bored since none of them had anything to do. Taehyung and Jimin came up with a plan; they called everyone and told them to meet at a shopping centre.

When they all arrive Jimin told them about the plan.

"Since we have nothing else to do at home lets go shopping then watch a movie and lastly find a good restaurant to eat!" Everyone agrees with Jimin plan and started to buy things.

They have finished shopping after 3 or 4 hours and they again met at the same place and decided which movie to watch. They chose action movie even though the maknae lines were complaining.

Jimin and Taehyung were sitting at the back, Eun-woo had invited his girlfriend and they also sat at the back and other were sitting at the front leaving two sits. Yoongi was sitting next to Jin, Jin was sitting next to Hoseok, Namjoon was beside Hoseok, Donghwi was next to Namjoon with Mingyu next to him.

Everyone was watching except for Yoongi who was sleeping leaning his head on Jin's shoulder, Jin was so into the movie to notice that. Namjoon was busy looking at Hoseok who was also so into the movie.

When the movie came to end, Jin saw that Yoongi was sleeping 'again'; he woke his up saying it's finished. Them all were stretching since they sat there for two hours.

All of them decides what to eat and where to eat and finally they decided to eat at 'Ossu Seiromushi' who serves steamed Japanese dishes.

Hoseok and Donghwi ordered Sushi, Eun-woo odered Sashimi and Grilled Eel for his girlfriend. Jin and Tae ordered Sukiyaki while Jimin ordered Tempura, Mingyu ordered Buckwheat noodles and Yoongi ordered Miso Soup. Namjoon ordered grilled chicken skewers.

The day was coming to the end and they all started going their houses.

"Hyung! I'll go and drop Jiminie, Okay? Reach home safely!" Tae said that while holding Jimin's hand and started to walk after biding farewell to all of them.

"Okay TaTa! Becareful when you come back or call me I'll pick you up, okay?" Tae nodded and gave Jin a smile, he smiled back waving his hand saying see you soon.

"Okay guys we'll be going too, see you guys soon!" Eun-woo said. Him, Donghwi and Yerin, Eun-woo's girlfriend also bid goodbye and made their ways towards their house. Left with Jin. Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon and Mingyu.

"Since Suga, Joonie and Mingyu lives near my side I'll drop thm to their house. Jinnie drive safely okay." Hoseok suggested his idea, everyone's agrees with it.

" Call or text us when you reach home, Okay Jinnie?" Yoongi said lazily walking towards Hobi's car.

"Okay guys! Becareful on your way." Jin said and also made his way towards his car and went away.

Jin arrived home and straight went to bathroom and took shower, he changed his clothes and was waiting for Tae to come home. While he was waiting he texted in the group where only Yoongi and Hoseok are in and after he decides to text Jungkook.

They chatted with each for 1 hour then bid goodnight and on the right time Tae came home.

"Hyung, can't sleep?" Tae said thinking maybe Jin can't sleep.

"I was waiting for you, Idiot. Let's go and sleep, I'm so tired." Jin said while yawning. Tae laughed at him and nodded. Them two also made their way towards their room to sleep.

*******

It was already morning and all of them were doing thier things such as Tae and Jimin went to amusement park, Eun-woo and Donghwi went out with their parents, Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon went to the dance studio to support Hoseok while Mingyu went on a blind date.

At night Jin and Tae were waiting for Yoongi and Hoseok since them are going to Busan; Jimin also planned to come with Tae. Hoseok and Yoongi picked Jimin up and went straight to Jin and Tae's house.

As they arrived, Jin placed all the bags in the car tunk and went to passenger. It was 7 sitter car so Yoongi was at the back sleeping, Tae and Jimin were sitting on the middle, Hoseok and Jin were taking turns on driving so they can take break.

After 4hours of driving they finally arrived at Jeon's mansion. Jin called his dad saying that they have arrived. Mr Kim came outside and helped his son's to move their bags. Mr Jeon also came with Mr Kim and told the maids to show their rooms so they can rest.

_________________________________________________________________

💜Happy ARMY Day 💜

Thank you for reading and voting my book.💜

💜