Part Six 6

*******
At business building

"Oho! Our maknae is here guys!" said Mingyu with wide and proud smile.
"Soon to be the richest and youngest business man!" said Eun-Woo while giggling.

"Come on guys, I'm 23! no more your maknae." said the one and only Jeon Jungkook.
"Whatever you say, you're still our maknae and will stay our little bunny." Both Mingyu and Eun-Woo agrees.

Jungkook just looked at them with small smile because he don't want his friends to tease him again.

"Guys!!!!!!!" Everyone knew whose this voice belongs to.
"Yes, Jimin? Why you shouting?" says Mingyu bit annoyed since he just heard the loudest voice in the morning.

"Come on Tae, can you not control your chimmy's loudest voice?" asked Jungkook while looking at Taehyung and then at Jimin.

Tae just laughed at the comment and Jimin pouted after hearing his hyungs calling his loudest.

"You guys are MEAN!!" said Jimin which made them laugh. Tae just hugged Jimin.

"OK listen, me and Tae went to Starbucks and sat at the table which was closed to a group of guys. You know what one of the guy said?"

"What?" Both Mingyu and Eun-Woo said in union.

"A ham sandwich walks into a bar and orders a beer, bartender says "Sorry, we dont't serve food here"." All of them started to laugh except for Jungkook. He just look at them weirdly.

"OKay! Do you know what the other guy said?" asked Tae.

"What?" Again Mingyu and Eun-Woo asked in union.

"There are two muffins baking in the oven. One muffin says to the other, "Phew, is it getting hot in here or is it just me?" The other muffin says, "AAAAHHH! A TALKING MUFFIN!"." again all of them started to laugh and keep laughing until they fall down on the group, but again Jungkook didn't laugh.

"Let me tell you another one. A bear walks into a bar and says, "Give me a whiskey and.... cola." " Why the big pause?" asks the bartender. The bear shrugged. " I'm not sure; I was born with them". Jimin and Mingyu almost fell down. Tae was laughing while holding his tommy and Eun-Woo was laughing loudly.

Jimin stopped laughing when he saw that Jungkook was just staring at the guys.

"What's wrong with you, hyung?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

"What? What's wrong? Nothing." Jungkook said while smiling.

"Why are you not laughing? I know they were funny even them lot laughed why not you?" Tae asked Jungkook.

"They were not that funny, okay?" said Jungkook shurgging off.

"WHAT!?" all of them asked in union a bit shocked by what Jungkook just said.

"There is no way it was not funny, hyung." said Jimin with a suprise tone.

"It's not easy to make me laugh, Jimin-ah and you that"

"See! I told you it's not easy to make Kookie hyung laugh" said Jimin to Tae with a pout.

"There is one person who can make hyung laugh" Tae said with a proud smile.

"Who?" asked Mingyu.

"Yh, who?" now asked Jimin.

" My Jinnie hyung!"

"Your who?" Confused Eun-Woo asked Tae.

"Jin hyung! Oh Yes! He's a legand when it comes to jokes and if I be honest he's a funny guy. Babe call Jinnie hyung" said Jimin. Excitement is present on his face.