Part Five 5

"Come on Hyung, I will introduce my friends." Jimin said to his cousin and his friends while dragging his TaeTae with him.

Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi justed followed them from behind.

"TaeTae as you know this is Donghwi my close friend. Donghwie this is my boyfriend you already know him, and this is his oldest brother Jin-sshi, this is my cousin Hobi Hyung and this is their friend Yoongi-sshi."

"Hello." Donghwi said with a slightly bowing.

Three of them said hello to him and introduced themselves.

"Donghwi ah where are hyungs?" Jimin asked while looking around the house.

"There they are. Hyung!!! Here!." Donghwi said when he spotted the figures they were looking for.

Three of them turned their face to look at the figures that were coming towards them. They saw the first guy who was at the front.

He was tall, thin, with sharp jawline. He wore red suit with a bow tie. He was undeniably handsome. His smile omg!!! It's so cuteeeee.

Then there was the second guy who was taller than all of the other's. He was wearing black trousers and black shirt.

When Jin saw the third guy his mouth went wide open. It was the same guy he saw at his college. The same hottttttt guy. He was wearing black trousers, black t-shirt and black blazer.

"Hyungs, this is my cute boyfriend, Taehyung. Is that okay if you hyungs introduce yourself to each other please?" Jimin asked while eyeing each of the guys.

"Sure. Hello. My name is Cha Eun-Woo and I'm Donghwi's older brother." Said the first guy.

"Hello. I'm Kim Mingyu the Kim's who owned model company and I'm Jimin's and Hoseok's cousin." Jin and Yoongi were shocked after hearing that. They looked at Hoseok to confirm and he nodded.

The guy named Mingyu nudged to the third guy telling him to say something, then he took deep breath before saying.

"Hi. I'm Jungkook. Also cousin of Jimin and Hoseok." Which made Jin's eyes gone wide and looked at Hoseok. Hoseok just smiled at him.

"Hello, I'm Jung Hoseok. As you see I'm Jimin's, Jungkook's and Mingyu's cousin." Hoseok said while looking at Eun-Woo adn Donghwi.

"Hey. I'm Min Yoongi. Hoseok and Jin's best friend."

When Yoongi finished introducing everyone looked at Jin.

"Hello. I'm Jin, Kim SeokJin. Taehyung's oldest brother and their best friend." Donghwi, Eun-Woo and Mingyu were shocked and suprise to meet the second famous company owner's both sons.

"Guys, there is a richest man here. The Jeo-"

"Shall we go and get drink Jimin? You don't want your guest to go home without drinking anything, hmm?" Before Jimin can finish, Jungkook cut him off.

Jimin looked him with confused face, but shrugged and nodded his head.

"Let's go guys and get something to drink." Jimin said while looking for the place where they can sit and drink.

*****
After the party was over all of them went back to their house. Jin and Taehyung went home by Jin's car.

When they arrived their home, they both went into their rooms since they were tired.

Jin brushed his teeth and took shower. When he came back from the bathroom, he can't stop think about the specific person named Jungkook.

He shakes his head and went to his bed and slept.
******
"Hyung!"

"Hyung wake up!!!!"

"Ya!! What do you want in this early morning!?" Jin groans when his brother is trying to wake him up in the morning.

"Sorry hyung, but I'm taking your shirt!!." Taehyung said and before Jin can say anything he ran away.

"Hey!!! TaTa!!! Come on, where is your Gucci shirts huh!??" Jin shouted even though he knows that his TaTa won't listen.

Jin groans again and tries to sleep since it's still 07:00 am and his class started at 10:00 am.
*****
"Baby~" Jimin Sang when he saw his boyfriend coming.

Taehyung leaned forward and kissed Jimin passionately, but deep. They broke the kiss and hugged each other.

"Awww, babe you look cute in this outfit" Jimin cooed at his boyfriend.

"I know, I borrowed it from Jinnie hyung. His clothes are all cute and since my baby is the cutest I want to dress cute too." Taehyung said while pinching Jimin's checks.

Taehyung and Jimin interlock their hands and made their way to their school.
————————————-
Sorry, this chapter is bit short because I was late so I wrote this chapter at night.

Thank you so much for the support.
I Purple You💜💜