Part Ten 10

It was none other than Kim SeokJin.

He walked towards us with Eun-woo following him behind. Did they become close? I don't mind them being friends, but if they became more than that then I'll lose my f*cking mind.

He greeted everyone before looking at me. His doe eyes looking straight at my eyes while his pink plump lips smiling at me. When I also gave him my bunny smile he shyly turned away which made me smirk.

"Kookie! You have already packed your bags, right?" Asks Jimin raising his both eye brows. Becausing of him everyone is looking at me and I hate when i gain attentions.

"Yes, Jimin-ah. Don't worry." I said giving him reassuring smile. He nodded and went back to focus on his boyfriend.

While they were talking I was staring at Jin for the whole time and he seems to noticed that. He also glance at me and whenever he would look at me we would have a eye contact, but he would look away quicky. 

Third POV

Everyone started to walk towards their cars including Jin, but Jungkook stops him by grabbing his wrist. Jin was confused and turned to see Jungkook dragging him to the corner.

Jin's eyes widen and shutter.

"Wh-what are yo-you do-doing?" Jungkook places his both hands each side of Jin and moved closer to him whispering which made Jin shiver a bit.

"What do you think, Babe?" Jungkook asked him and then move away, but was still close to Jin. He then moved his one hand from the side to Jin's waist pulling him closer. Their faces were only inches away, they can feel each others breathe.

Jin can feel his cheeck getting hot which turned red also his ears. Jungkook found this cute and pinched his cheeck. Jin was shocked by the latter's action and shyly looked down.

Seeing his reaction Jungkook grabbed Jin's chin making him look at him. When Jin looked at him with his doe eyes, Jungkook lost it and suddenly kissed him. Jin was startled by his action, but he was enjoying it.

Jungkook opened his eyes to see Jin reaction, but was amazed as Jin's eyes were close. Jungkook was leading their kiss. Their kiss was slow, but passionate. Jin also moved his lips against Jungkook feeling really hot.

They kissed until their oxygen was out of thier lungs. They breaked their kiss, but before they can even say anything to each other Taehyung called Jin's name. Jin's eyes were wide and pushed Jungkook softly before going out.

Seeing Jin running towards Taehyung's voice while touching his face made Jungkook chuckle. He settled his hand into his pocket and start walking towards his car. Just thinking about Jin made Jungkook miss him more.

Jin's POV

I sarted to run as soon as I heard TaTa's voice, I was afraid that he would be dissappointed in me for kissing his senior and also his boyfriend's cousin. I stopped to take breathe and touched my lips.

Oh My Holy Moly GOD!!!!!!

What just happened. I JUST KISSED A GUY!!!! That was my FIRST KISS!!!!
But it worth it though, i somehow loved it. 

"Hyung!? Where were you? I was looking everywhere." TaTa said while pouting and then he crossed his hands. Jin smiled at his cute reaction before patting his head softly.

"I-I left something in class so i had to go back." I tried my best not to shutter, but couldn't help. He looked at me with suspected eyes, but eventually believed me.

"Hello! Kim brother's!" This voice made me nervous. I was hoping that this voice does not belongs to the person who i just kissed.

"Ahh...Hyung! I thought you were coming behind us." TaTa asked confusely.

"I was, but i met someone beautiful on the way." He said while looking at me, ME!!! I looked away. TaTa just nodded and smiled.

"Okay Hyung. Jinnie hyung let's go home now, please?" I nodded. TaTa looked at Jungkook and bid him goodbye, he started walking towards my car.

I was about to go when Jungkook suddenly grabbed my hand and made me look at him. he then took out a pen from his bag and wrote something on my hand. He made a sign with his hand telling me to call him.

After he kissed my cheeck and made his way towards his car while smiling at me.

I froze at my place with wide eyes. But then suddenly TaTa called me which brought me back to present. I quickly made way towards my car, open the door and went inside. I started the engine and quickly made our way home.

--------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading and voting my book. It really gives me courage to continue writing this book.

I Purple You.